2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*ShOpPpInG SpReE*~*


Friday, April 07, 2006

*~*ShOpPpInG SpReE*~*

Remember in my previous entry, I mentioned that I bought myself a new pair of heels which I’ve yet taken picture of. I’ve taken the picture and posting it today. I bought 3 My Little Pony one of the days which I cant remember. I put 1 on my table and 1 goes to my niece and 1 staying at home. Keke…


~5th April 2006~

Dearie’s Dad gave me this cute little doggy head thing. Although it’s not a trend now, as it’s been in the market for quite some time. But I juz didn’t buy it coz it doesn’t fancy me until I saw this Cute little doggy. Keke… I’m simply a Dog Fanatic. Keke… I straight away head to the washroom to get this little fella soaked in water and filled up the glass cup with water and put back on my table. Keke… So cute…


6th April 2006

~6th April 2006~

Went to meet Dearie @ Bugis Junction. I reached there earlier as Dearie’s parents fetch me there as they’re having a seminar in town. Since my Dearie’s not here yet, I went to my usual denim skirt shop to see see…. Not much new designs as I expected, therefore didn’t manage to get any. Walked back to Bugis Junction, browse ard in Top Shop… hmm… manage to see a simple black jersey (which the white one looks like those ah pek singlet), but the red doesn’t have my size… This cutting is kinda small… I can fit nicely in size 6 but size 8 is like OMG… hanging loose. Too bad… and while I was trying on the simple t-shirt, Dearie reached and he called me. Met up with him and went shopping ard. As we walked, and saw this socks shop. Oways wanted to get some socks, therefore had our 1st pit stop there and bought 4 pairs of sock – White, Light Pink, Light Blue, Dark Pink for $10. Den we went to my favourite spot – Lovely Land. And…. I spent S$31 just for those letter sets. *heartache* But they are simply too irresistible as they are MARIE…. But one of them is those cute little gals whom remind of my primary school days with Guanhui. And she likes this type of design(if I’m not wrong), therefore I bought it in order for me to write a letter using that for her. After that… we head off to V8 for dinner. I thought Dearie was hungry as he’s rushing me to go eat. But after we ordered.. he told me OMG!!! I juz ate my lunch at 4pm dunno can finish all these anot. I was like WAT!!! I thought you were hungry that’s why rushing me to eat… Haiyo… It’s playing Jue Shi Hao Bra when we entered. We ordered chicken baked rice which is our usual but I ordered something else as it’s too filling for me – fish and chips, smoked salmon salad, root beer and Mango Smoothies. Our soup came – Cream Corn Soup *yummy* As we had our dinner, the show finished and the next show is THE EYE 2. Why must they play that… aren’t it disgusting and too scary to watch while eating…. *Sorry I didn’t take any pictures of our food. Guess I was too engross to eat first. Keke…* I think their Mango Smoothies SUX…. It tastes like COCONUT rather then MANGO. Yuck!!!! Wondering what happen during their blending. I didn’t finished it but Dearie helped me out. Keke….

Head off to shopping again aft our dinner. Hmm…. Walked ard and bought new things again. I again bought myself another pair of new shoes. Pink Flat with a cute black ribbon. I don’t quite like heels but no choice for formal occasions I must wear heels. This time we bought some stationeries and a necklace which was meant for our little boy but too bad it’s too short. Got this 2 cute mini fountain pen looks cute. Keke.. But not cheap it’s $4.20 each. I wanted the purple too but sadly there’s only refills left. Sob… The refills are simple so cute, wanna get it but thinking I might not even finished using the pen, so I put back the refill. Keke… It’s quite cheap $1.50 for 3 refills cartridges. Den went off to the CD shop nearby and bought my long time wanna watch Japanese Animation – Ragnarok Loki. Been wanna download it but since it’s licensed I cant find it anymore and bought the set at $54 *heartache* but at least I can finally finish watching it now (I stopped at Episode 10).

Got home, brought my boy for a walk, poor thing didn’t manage to go out for the past few days as it was raining. Dearie fixed up the necklace as he need to put in the letters to form Snowie. Keke…

Washed up, *tired* watch 3 episodes of Ragnarok Loki and off to Dreamland.

~7th April 2006~

Hmmm Bz compiling the images. And updating some of the things for both Snowie and my blog. Here are the Pictures of my Shopping Results for 6th April 2006....
Aren't the pen and refill CUTE???????
Pilot Petit
Pilot Petit - Refill
6th April 2006 - Shopping_-_01
6th April 2006 - Shopping_-_02
6th April 2006 - Shopping_-_03
6th April 2006 - Shopping_-_04
Hmm… shan’t type much now. Ciaoz~ Shall type what had happen today later tonight.