2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Back from MIA*~*


Friday, February 24, 2006

*~*Back from MIA*~*

Ok… Been missing from blogging lately, due to the Paint Shop Pro X program’s trial period is expired and I’ve no idea what to blog abt yet.


21st February 2006
Until just awhile ago!!!!!!! I’ve complains…. Lotsa complains… Read about Rat’s life this year, one of the main problem is having difficulties in making decisions which is really true. And wondering to get a Show Spitz or Normal spitz is already killing me. Now another news is that my fren’s dog is NOT PREGGIE JUZ FAT!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Faint….

Actually I gave up the idea of getting from them first as I might want to import myself, until the emails sent but yet no reply. Then the idea of getting from them is haunting me again. And now he told me SHE’S NOT PREGGIE JUZ FAT….. that’s really juz too bad. Probably it’s good too as there’s more time for me to consider and save money. But hopefully Snowie can juz bear with it for some more time. I’m thinking that Snowie really needs a companion whom he can play with. He’s really juz so bored at hm and he’s always so eager to go out, for pple to come out place. It really hurts me seeing him like that. When will the female spitz arrive?????

I’m really getting REAL IMPATIENT!!!!!!!


Bought myself a guess bag… after days of consideration. Keke… Lucky there’s still stocks coz my experience is that whenever I feel like getting that thing but then keep considering to get or not and when I want it that time it’s either NO MORE STOCK or last piece.<--- It happens to me most of the time.

24th February 2006

Same thing again… WORK!!!!!! And IT”S FRIDAY!!! Yeah…. Can enjoy my weekend liao. Juz hopefully it dun pass too fast.
*hungry* ~Gone to get some food~


~Back~

Hmm… feeling like getting my fringe trimmed… It’s really irritating my eyes. It’s time for my Dear to get his hair trimmed oso. Keke… Hmm… No idea wat to type for this entry oso. Oh.. Tml we are going to have a Mini Spitz Gathering @ ECP, really excited abt it. Hehe….

I'll try to get some of my vain pictures and other pictures asap.

Got my pictures compiled. Here the vain pot goes.....

23rd February 2006 - 02

23rd February 2006

24th February 2006 - Sunset