2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Happy Lunar New Year Woof Woof*~*


Thursday, February 02, 2006

*~*Happy Lunar New Year Woof Woof*~*

~Woof Woof~ Happy Lunar New Year~!~
It's the year of Doggy. Keke.. My Dearie's Year. Keke... He's born in the year of Doggy.

This will be the year whereby alot of people buy puppies and eventually not being responsible, bored of the dog, more stray dogs will appear on the streets. Haiz... Hopefully people do think before they actually buy doggies. There's still alot of people out there think that they are just dogs. But dun they know that dogs do have feelings too. But dog lovers are increasing too. Pple buying their doggy clothings, supplements, bring them to spa, grooming. Nowadays dogs are enjoying man. Now they are eating premium food, no longer like those old times, eating left over dinner scrapz. But dinner scrapz are not gd for them. To keep them beside you for longer time, take gd care of their health, their diet(strictly NO human food), have fun with them.

My gf juz recently bought herself a male spitz pup on her birthday after her long time period of consideration. Keke... Same breed as snowie. But a totally different character. He's named Bear Bear, a very playful pup. Hmm... he was over at Dear's place, followed Snowie to bring water, n played with the water after sipping some of it. OMG.... He's a little notti fella. But he's juz so adorable. I'm very very eager to get myself a female spitz anytime soon. I wanna get it as soon as possible as snowie is getting old liao.

Bear Bear

~I WAN MY FEMALE SPITZ DAUGHTER!!!!!!!~

Hmm... (back to work mode)

OMG~!~ I’ve NEWS for FEMALE SPITZ…. She’s from Australia, 3 mths old. But S$1500. And the targeted breeder’s spitz is preggy too. So I’m wondering should I wait & pray hard that she give birth to a female. If she doesn’t then there goes my female spitz and wastage of time after waiting so long. It’s gonna be at least 3 mths of waiting you know. So I’m wondering should I get the one came from Australia as it’ll b the same as Snowie. Keke… Coz my boy came from Australia also. But after all these thoughts, I’ll have to seek advice & answer from my Dearie. Keke… Wondering will he allow me to buy. Haiz…Snowie is not young anymore. So it’s really time to get him a partner before he’s too old.

I tried to concentrate on my work, got to get a few things done (which I’ve finally finished). Now… back to my Spitz dreaming. My toopig Dearie didn’t reply me. Wondering should I go down straight after work to see the spitz. Keke… Anyway it’s near to my Dearie’s workplace. Hehe…I’m really tempted to get it. OMG…. I juz cant get it out of my head. OMG…. I WANNA GO TO THE PET SHOP NOW…. NOW… NOW…..

Now I’m killing my brain cells by thinking real hard, to go straight to the pet shop or wait for Dearie & go together. Was actually thinking of going shopping. But rather for clothes, I’m going to look for female spitz. OMG…. Wondering should I get it now? OMG… Coz I’ll need to get puppy food.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to off work n head to the pet shop. I'm Juz so CRAZY now!!!!!

Hopefully tonight I can bring her home. Hehe….

Oh here are the pictures during my CNY wif Dearie. Didnt take much pictures. Keke.. Was too moody as I was sick since 25th January till 30th January. Sob... Had serious diahhorea, nausea, fever, car-sick feeling. Toilet was my fren man those days. I was visiting it like nobody's business. It's like 10 over times each day. It was really horrible. Didnt dare to eat even said no to drinking water. As i say yes to water, I'll b visiting my "fren" Haiz... Those are really bad days for me. Medicine not really working, visiting toilet until I'm scared (even got the "wanna-sit-at-the-toilet" feeling when i wash my hands . That's really bad... I see food I wanna puke. Haiz....
It was my Dearie's Birthday on 31st January 2006. He turned 1 year older again. Keke... Dearie..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!~ I LOVE YOU~!~
*Muackx*
OMG.. Oppz.. Hehe.. Sorry... Here are the pictures...
Reunion Dinner
31st January 2006

Dear Cut Cake