2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Happy Anniversary Dearie*~*


Monday, April 03, 2006

*~*Happy Anniversary Dearie*~*

*~*Happy 5th Anniversary to my Dearie*~*
~31st March 2006~


The time really flies. It’s now already 5 years since we got together. Hmm… Sry I was bz the whole day till 9pm. And after the long hours of working, feeling sick and of coz MOODY, that’s y I don’t feel like going anywhere. I’m sorry. I though we could enjoy ourselves on our special day but somehow I seem to spoiled it. I really enjoy to be with you. Thank you for all the effort you've put in. Yo've always given me the best. Your love, your care, your tender hugs and kisses, etc are the things I've always treasure which includes you. Thankx for everything~ Dearie, just wanna let you know that I REALLY LOVE YOU~!~ *muackx*


*~*Happy April Fool’s Day – 1st April 2006*~*

Hmm… Had a wonderful sleep until 1.30pm. April Fool’s Day had become my shopping cum window shopping day. Keke… I’ve been out shopping lately. OMG…. My Dearie brought me out and asking where do I wanna go? Really cracking my head…. Where should I go? Anyway where did I go eventually? I cant really remember. Oh… Thoughts of Bugis Street popped into my head coz there’s new arrival for denim skirts… My favourite. Keke… Coz it looked as though it’s going to rain anytime, that’s why I decided to go Suntec City to shop instead. Had Subway for dinner… Took some pictures of it. Dearie bought himself a new watch. Was suppose to be a surprise for him on our anniversary but sadly he bought it first. *sobz* Hmm.. as usual nuttin much there for me, but found myself a pair of sneakers (I suppose) from Nike. And I’ve been obsessed with PINK since last year. OMG…. The “Sick Chicken” Colour (ping4 ji1 se4) - I’ve been calling Pink that since I was in secondary school. I cant imagine I’ll fall in love with it. Kaka… I came across something similar in Converse but wondering should I buy or not… Eventually I settled for the Nike. Hmm… I’ve lost all my ankle socks. Now I’ve to start getting them again. Dearie’s tired as he woke up Superb Early today…. In the wee morning of 7am on a weekend. Wondering why didn’t he sleep longer. Got home ard 9pm and seeing that excited boy juz simply makes me happy. After some rest, Dearie and I brought our little boy to ECP for a walk. He simply enjoys car ride and walks. *Love him to bits* Got home, and Dearie’s really dead beat, washed up and PIGGY TIME. *snort*

*~*2nd April 2006*~*

Another Day of wonderful sleep until 2p.m. Haha… Dearie woke up earlier than me, which is as usual. He was watching some japan animations – Elfen Lied. Not bad… you guys should go watch it, but *warning* it’s violent. He went back for a nap while I go get myself ready. I was planning to go Pet Movers to take a look, since it’s been some time we last visit there. But it’s raining. *Sobx* The rain comes and goes. It’s just so sickening. WHY ON A SUNDAY!!!! By the time I was ready it’s already 4pm. I tried waking Dearie up while watch the Elfen Lied. He finally got up after my Powerful Nagging, got himself ready and IT”S STILL RAINING OUT THERE.*Sob* I thought it stopped. It did stopped but it started again. Heavier. That really de-moralize me. But nvm, we left the house with our little boy when the rain was lighter. In the car, Dearie start talking crap and telling him aren’t we going to Pet Movers? He, as usual gave his excuse… rain lah, floor wet, cannot cannot… but u have things to buy there? Ok.. since I don’t then, head off to my place. Dropped my little boy. *Sorry Baby*sniff* And off we head to Orchard. Park at our usual shopping centre – Far East Plaza. Dearie’s hungry but no idea what should we eat. So we settle for Shilin’s XXL Crispy Chicken and Mango Lingo *yummy*. Walked ard… from Far East to Heeren’s as usual. Saw a pair of heels quite simple and CHEAP S$15. But not sure should I get anot. So off we head to somewhere to hunt for my bag b4 I buy. Finally found the desire bag which I wanted at Wisma, even though it’s Gola but afraid that I might see anther bag which I preferred so I head off to Heeren’s before I make my decision. It’s simple and nice. Cant find therefore head back to Wisma to get that bag…. And *sux* it’s the last piece. It always happen to me. *Sob* but nvm, better than nuttin. Got myself a pair of Elle ankle socks too. Dearie bought it for me and happily head off back to Far East, bought the pair of heels eventually and bought dinner from Long John. Head off back home to see our little boy. Watched Channel U’s Campus Superstar… It’s kinda disappointing. The girl dun really sing well, the guy score beta. But who win ah? Haha… I head off back to Dearie’s home ard 10.45pm as it’s late and got to work the next day.

Got home, washed-up and continue our japan animation – Elfen Lied until 3 a.m. I was stoning through-out last 2 episode of the nite as I had my medi and kinda drowsy. We had a few toilet breaks created by Dearie. But I was too lazy to get out of the bed but no choice, got to pee. Haha… I was standing outside the toilet, and Dearie saw me *laughing* and I was wondering and asked what are you laughing about… He continued laughing and said you look so stone. Haha… I was like… my medi what can I do. *peed* and Continue with our animation… Although we both wanna cont to watch but it’s getting very late. Both of us got to work…. So off to bed.. Dearie as usual entered the dreamland faster than me, and me catching up behind.

*~*3rd April 2006*~*

Woke up relunctantly…. Off to work and now stoning in office. My brain don’t seem to be working well. Wondering what will happen if I were to take my medi now. I guess it’ll be worst. Hmm… I’ve yet taken the pic of my heels. Will do it tonight. Less pictures lately, as lazy to be narcissism already. Haha…. Will catch up again.

1st April 2006