2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: ~Tiring Days~


Friday, February 10, 2006

~Tiring Days~

I’ve been feeling tired for the past few days. Wondering what’s wrong… Haiz… Due to.. Hehe… u guess? Been playing game with Dear after work and gets to sleep only at ard 12am. I’ve been trying to slp earlier so as to have more energy at work. But my Dearie would like me to play game with him( a game that he’s obsessed with now), since he had a long stressful day at work, I’ll accompany him to release his stress, also to show that I do care about him.

But my mind is being taken over by the FEMALE SPITZ….. Been dreaming about spitz nuttin but spitz. Bottle feeding the pups, bringing a female home, something regarding spitz which I dun remember. I’m obsessed and going crazy over female spitz. And in my every dialogue, female spitz is always my topic. I’ll see her picture every now and then, it feels good to see her but sadly she’s not mine. Haiz… Come to think of that, I juz simply feels sad. Even my fren said I’m crazy. I guess I really am.

Spending my everyday looking at the calendar, hoping end of feb/early march arrives soon. Then April and May arrives even faster….Her picture just simply melts my heart too. Argh…..

This Sunday is having an doggy event at Singapore Expo. It’s the SKC Dog Show. Some of the spitz owner I know are going and we are going to have a mini spitz gathering. Hopefully Bear Bear and yoyo can make it. Keke… Yoyo is provided I can pick her n bring her down on Sunday. But the owner is nowhere to be FOUND… That’s so irritating. I simply cant reach him on his mobile. Haiz… Yoyo is a grown up girl now. Hmm.. no idea who is yoyo??? Visit my boy’s website and you’ll know. I’m simply a spitz lover and Fan of JAPANESE SPITZ…. OMG…… I’m thinking of the Female Japanese Spitz again. ARgh….

I’m juz simply getting real impatient… But my target is kinda locked. Therefore it’s of no choice but to WAIT IMPATIENTLY. Hahha….

Settled my craving for prata curry on 7th February with Dearie at Simpang Bedok. Keke.. Yummy… Dearie oso finally get to eat his Murtubak Chicken and it cost $5. I was thinking how the hell a prata with chicken can cost so much. But since Dearie wans to eat I juz ask him to order lor. I ate my usual – Onion Prata. Keke… Wanted Roti John but when I wanna order that the guy walked off. Haiz… When the Murtubak coming our way, I was telling my Dearie, erm.. Dear.. dun tell me that is your murtubak leh… It’s juz simply HUGE. I didn’t take a picture of it as I was too hungry n bz eating my prata. My Dearie cant finish the whole prata and lucky we didn’t order roti john. Suddenly, when we were chatting away, I feel so different no idea how to phrase it but I love that feeling. As though we know each other for very long time and enjoying each other’s company, I was really enjoying that moment. We were laughing away, chatting n disturbing our boy. And our silly boy jumped down the chair when one of the guy is setting up another table next to us. He was afraid but by jumping down in that manner scared the guy too. Haha… I was telling the guy no worries… my boy is scare of ur table that’s y he jump. Keke… Den he keep apologizing n laughing. Keke…

Oh.. Vain pot in action in office again. Haha…

Vainpot 7th Feb 2006

Hmm….. Back to work back to work… Keke…. Shall see wat to blog again. Hopefully my spitz craving will lightens n patiently wait till April.. ARGH… here comes the crave again. GrrRrr…..