2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Bad Week*~*


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

*~*Bad Week*~*

~Sick Week~

Having bad cough and it's really killing me. The cough can actually make my stomach's
muscles ACHE. OMG!!!! I've been coughing for 6 days liao. Not abit improvement but like getting slightly serious. It feels as though it's dry or ITCHY. Travelling in public transport actually makes me feel embarassed for coughing.

~24th-26th March 2006~

Both Dearie and I was busy with attending seminar and didnt have enough time for Snowie. Poor Boy... But weekend I brought him out. And enjoy our every moment.

~27th March 2006~

Start of the week again~ Back at work... at night met Dearie at PS for dinner and window shopping. Been looking for a Solitaire ring (diamond/white gold/platinum). But they are expensive. Hmm... I must get myself motivated and achieve my goal. Now I'm wondering which one to get. But my all time favourite is Brilliance Rose. When can I get that???? My mum gave me 1 of hers when she heard that I'm searching for 1. Den ask me to re-do the settings if I wan to rather den spend another big sum of money on a new ring. I was excited but after some thoughts, I decided not to re-do it. Coz it's from my mum, I dun wish to change any part of it. And decided to get a NEW one. Haha... My mum's considered an antique coz can no longer find this design out there even for those old goldsmith shops. I think it's a 0.39 H colour, as for cutting me not sure. Haha... Saw a few rings from SK Jewellery and got attracted to it. It's so beautiful. Aiming for a 0.35 - 0.50 D-F colour, prefered Brilliance Rose or True Love cutting. Keke... Celestial's not bad. Haha.... I simply wans everything. Haha.... Now I’m wearing the one my mum gave me. It’s the size that I wanted but it’s kinda too tall… it’ll cut Dearie or accidentally scratch him. Sob… I need a beta one. Keke… Walked ard in PS and bought a HP accessory – a Doggie(schnauzer) and a piggy wrist pad. It’s juz so cute. Keke… Both of us getting tired… Head home and wash up n rest. Huggy Huggy Boy Boy to slp…

~Back to Work~

28th March 2006