2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Working Days*~*


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

*~*Working Days*~*

It's almost 2 mths since I've started working. Working days are so boring~~

1)Morning wake up go work

2) Aft work go hm eat dinner

3) Watch tv / Entertain Snowie

Lastly Sleep early.

No time or energy for shopping, lazy to go out and Dearie's very unmotivated to go out oso. Haiz... Just so boring~~~

We went late "shopping" last Saturday. Didnt manage to get any clothings but bought some useless stuffs - Toys... Haha... Spent $25.90 just on that. Got some nagging. Haha.... He said I buy it secretly. Haha... I was holding it and they are closing therefore I quickly go to the counter to pay. Haha... But Dearie didnt notice that I bought that too.

8th March 2006

~Sunday, 5th March 2006~

My youngest niece - Ariel's 1st Birthday. Both Dearie and I was busy with the website therefore cant reach there in time. But luckily we manage to go (as I was thinking might not be able to make it). But everyone had left already and the caterer was there in no time to keep back the things. Didnt manage to take pictures, but took some of the decor and SNOWIE. Haha... Saw the cut up cake. Nice Little Mermaid cake(seen from the picture). Will request for the picture to post here if possible. Keke...

8th March 2006_-_02

Ok.. Got to go back to work. See ya ard.. If there's any pictures I'll try to upload soon.