2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Shopping Spree*~*


Saturday, March 11, 2006

*~*Shopping Spree*~*

Hmm... Yesterday I had a short shopping spree. Been thinking of getting denim skirts since CNY, finally I got it yesterday. I bought 2 denim skirts and 2 t-shirts. Waiting for the new stock to come in... Keke.. with lace and shiny studs... I wan I wan them too. Keke...
I too finally bought the perfume I've been thinking to get. Secret Wish by Anna Sui. I was thinking just to get the miniature version but eventually didnt get. Until now.. I was viewing it, and ask Dearie... Hmm... should I buy... he say up to you. Den i starting thinking to get and which size to get??? I took the 30 ml and the 50 ml and debating with myself. I ask Dearie again... Which size should I get? He said... get the big one lor. Keke... I didnt get the biggest but then the 2nd biggest. Keke...
Spend quite alot yesterday... Sob... Haiz.. nvm.. once in awhile pamper myself. Keke..
Here are the pictures of my shopping results...
10th March 2006_-_01
10th March 2006_-_02