2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Female Spitz under Pending Mode*~*


Monday, February 06, 2006

*~*Female Spitz under Pending Mode*~*

Haiz... Went to see the female spitz from Australia, but didnt have the feeling. Then suddenly I thought that maybe can ask the Bear's kennel's person-in-charge who is my fren's Father-in-law + wife if they are willing to sell Bear's sis . And after this thought, I cant get to sleep in peace the whole Saturday’s nite, I was dreaming about bringing home a female spitz n what to get for her everything. I was planning in my dreams. And I woke up a few times thinking about it again. OMG… I’m juz crazy over female spitz now. I got up ard 10am as I juz cant get to proper slp.

I went to Carrefour specially to get this baby gate specially for her as there's another male dog at home. Therefore I'll need to separate them but she'll be sticking to Snowie as he’s her big brother or izzit hubby? Keke…. I fell in love with Bear's sis immediately after I went down to see her on Sunday which is not for sale. I was trying my luck that if I happen to like Bear's sis, will ask them if they wanna sell. But sadly, they rejected. They wanna keep them - both the sisters of Bear's. Haiz... That's kinda disappointing. But no choice, I cant force them to sell.

Oppz my brain’s not working properly. I’m kinda tired. Now… I’m waiting for the next batch which is due on either end of this month or early March. Den I’ll get to choose from there, as I’ll be placing my reservations. Hopefully this batch there’ll be a nice female dat looks as good as Bear’s sis or even better looking. But I still cant get over Bear’s sis yet. Haiz… In my conversation she’s always part of it. Haiz… I’m juz crazy & impatient…. Hope that April will arrive soon coz it’ll b the day I’ll be bringing my female spitz home. ~Pray hard~ (that there’ll be a gorgeous female spitz in the coming litter)

I’ve taken her picture. Keke… She’s really adorable. Although her tear stain is much serious, but somehow I juz like her compared to the other sis whose tear stains aren’t that bad. She’s quite active, n with that cheeky look, beautiful eyes. She juz buys my heart. The other which my Dearie would prefer coz she’s not as active but he dun mind the active one either. Keke… But still they are not for sale. I’m juz thinking way too much.

Will upload her picture as soon as possible den you’ll understand why.

~Here are her pictures.... Haiz...~

OMG~ Doesn't she juz look adorable and juz wanna bring her home.... ARgh.... Frustrated and Stressed...

P2050247
P2050246
P2050245
P2050244

~Waiting Impatiently for end of Feb/early March to see the pups & April/May to bring the little gal home~