2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Frustration yet Excited*~*


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

*~*Frustration yet Excited*~*

~I’ve lotsa complain. Haha… ~
As I said in my previous entry, I went down to Bugis to look for my Hello Kitty namecard holder. I had a hard time searching for the shop as I dun frequent Bugis Village. But when I reach the shop, IT'S CLOSED DOWN, So I try my luck with another shop where I bought my Hello Kitty bag, IT'S ALSO CLOSED DOWN, now it’s a shop selling clothes. Sob… It’s really disappointing cum sadness filled me up. Went over to Bugis to take a look, probably I’ll see Emily, but the design sux. There goes my Hello Kitty namecard holder. Sob… Regret not getting it the other time. I was considering to get or not to get as I dun really need it. Therefore, I forgo the holder the last time, but who knows I get to use it now. Sob… I wan that hello kitty namecard holder. Went to the Sanrio shop oso cant find a proper nice card holder. Sob….

I bought some eye shadow from Sasa though for the coming Chinese New Year as I'm sick of my usual colours. (Will take the pictures of my eye shadows) Went to Hollywood nails to see if there's any nice manicure nails. But sadly, they are too expensive. I cant bear to buy as it's $39.90 for those fake nails but it really looks nice. I'm really tempted to get them. Can I Can I? Juz once??? Keke....

Watched Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last nite, it’s really a WOW!!!!! I love those lingeries. They are jus so beautiful, pretty and cute. I wan them all. Can I? Haha….
Den I simply juz call my gfs den rush them to watch it but sadly only 1 of them get to watch the last Finale Show. She was saying they are nice too. OMG….. I told her about the Hello Kitty namecard holder, and surprisingly she told me that Meridian those shops out there sells it. WOW!!! I got excited and was telling my Dearie. Keke…. So I’m going down today to get it. Haha… hopefully it’s still available. If not, I’ll be heart-broken.
~Wish me Luck… Hahaha…..~

Hmm… Finally got some of my images done. Heh… hope you enjoy them. Some are really old pictures. Taken last year(Janet’s Bday and New Year Day). Heh…

~Happy Birthday, Janet!!!~

Janet's Birthday

~Happy New Year~

Here are some of the pictures we've taken on New Year's Eve 2005. We were at orchard, was really crowded. Pple spraying those party sprays - snow, strings. We were like bathing in public. OMG... We were bz protecting my Snowie too. Keke... We had fun. After the countdown, we head off to another place, to our surprise, we saw someone(india or bangalah) drenched in blood. And another gal crying her heart out. Wondering wat happen... Rest awhile at Cine's LJS den head off home. Keke...

Happy New Year

~Office Days + Chinese New Year Decor in Chinatown~

Zi lian in the office. Keke... Hmmm... I feel that I'm getting real old. I should try to sleep early & have a healthy lifestyle. Dearie... when are we going to start our regular jog? I'm the Zhao Cai Meowmi... Haha.... Hmm... Dearie's the Zhao Cai Gou Gou... Haha.. Dearie when are you going to pose that for me?

Office CNY Decor