2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Vain-Pot In Action*~*


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

*~*Vain-Pot In Action*~*

Haha.. Eversince my Dearie got the D-Cam for me, I tends to take photo as and when. Haha... I'm juz a vain-pot, simply a zi liang kuang,
narcissistic (<-- Got this term from GH haha cant remember d word). Then I too take a lot of pictures of my ah boy.
Now my wishlist for Xmas consist of: -
  1. A wish that is not possible to be fulfilled now which is My Dear to be by my side all the time. I really miss my Dearie alot.
  2. Female Japanese Spitz Puppy (with a pink ribbon on her)
  3. Ipod Video
  4. A Brilliant Rose Ring - 0.35 Carat, E Colour, VVS1
  5. A New Set of Computer with good specs. Haha...

Hmm... No idea what to type now leh. Been playing NFS Most Wanted. Wasnt really interested at first but now I'm sort of got hooked-on. Hmm... Got my Dear a Logitech Momo steering wheel. Not bad. Hehe... I'm glad he's happy oso. Keke... I bought myself a new ear-phone and a pink hello kitty pouch for my camera for double protection.

Anyway no idea what to type, hands are kinda cramp after all the compiling of pictures. Hmm... Enjoy the pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Ciaoz~Nitez~