2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*2nd Day of Work*~*


Monday, January 16, 2006

*~*2nd Day of Work*~*

Today is Monday... Which is the 2nd day of work at RichDadAsia. Spend most of my time here alone. But luckily there's internet, n free access to anywhere. Reached here slightly earlier and start my daily job. Brought alot of stuffs to office. My I-Dog will stay in office and accompany. My Little Piggy n Cinnamonroll. Keke... Brought along my stationery holder. Den Having the doggy calendar I bought not knowing where to place. But now there's place for it. Keke.... Took some pictures of my table but sadly cant upload now. Keke... Didnt bring the card reader. If not can upload. Hmm.. oso cant coz I dun haf photo editor in this computer. Too bad. Got to go back to do it then.
I still haven update my New Year's pictures. Had fun with my beloved gfs. Hmm.... I'll do an entry for my happening New Year 2006 countdown @ Orchard.
Hmm... I think I beta go back to work. As for my resolution for 2006, I'll put it together with my New Year 2006 Entry then. Keke... Tataz... Show u my table when i upload my pics.
I wanna a new skin for my blog. Seeing frens changing their blog n asking for help n making me wanna change mine too. Haha....
Opps Boss's back. Keke.... Get back to work mode.