2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Another day @ work~


Monday, January 23, 2006

*~*Another day @ work~

Hmm… My 2nd week of work. Today’s Monday again. Eversince I started working, time tends to pass so fast. Been eating salad for breakfast for the past week. Gonna keep this up in order to slim down. Haha… I tend to stop my supper as I’ll be asleep by that time. As for my first weekend after my 1st week’s work, it was spent at home. Other then Friday nite, as it’s one of my gf’s 21st Birthday Celebration. Eat some BBQ food there, brought Snowie along, as my gf is Snowie’s BIG FAN.

~HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, JOANNE~

Heh... Doing emailing while typing this entry on Word first for in case everything goes missing in Blogger. Keke…From my emailing, to my filing. Juz finish with my filing… Hmm.. Still have other things to do. I wanna go shopping, get my Dearie something.
From emailing to filing to arrangements of products to lunch(@ 3.40pm)… My entry is still stuck here. Haha… I’m juz too bz. Keke.. Sorry… I’ve already log in to Blogger but yet I still haven even copy n paste into my new entry. My breakfast is still left almost untouched & gobbling down my mee hoon + veggie + TAIWAN SAUSGAGE (my Dear & my favourite). Yummy~!~ OMG… I should stop gobbling if not my food cant be digested properly and there grows my tummy again. Cant help it, probably I’m juz too hungry. In just 5 mins, I’m finishing my mee hoon already OMG… I need to slow down… While taking my lunch break, I’ll take this chance to blog in my Word. Haha… Funny ya…And come to think of it, I took a look at my salad… Wat am I going to do with it? I’m now almost full… I cant finish my salad.

Hmm saw this interesting entry from my gf’s blog. Do try it…

1) key-in the first 3 digits of your handphone number (exclude the '9') into the calculator

2) multiply by 80

3) add 1

4) multiply by 250

5) plus last four digits of phone number

6) plus last four digits of phone number again

7) minus 250

Lastly divide by 2.


Hmm…. Finished my mee hoon, now enjoying my dessert – Dou Hway (Soya Beancurd) Slurpz… I’m too full to finish my beacurd..

Took a picture of my new item at my table. Heh… My Dearie allow me to buy this piggy hand rest for me in office as my wrist is showing some ugly marks after frequent use of keyboard and mouse. My next item to get is my CNY clothings and my Hello Kitty namecard holder. Keke… Which I’m intending to get today. Keke…

~With regards to the Pictures I've taken, pls do hold on while I try to get them compiled. Keke...~

~Off work I go~