2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Anxious*~*


Friday, April 08, 2005

*~*Anxious*~*

~yOooHOooOO~
Lolx.. It's 5.30a.m. when I open my eyes and cant get back to sleep. My Dearie is still awake or did he woke up not long ago. Heh... Guess he juz woke up some time ago.
Haiz... I guess I'll look tired during the event. Coz I've not had enough sleep. I must be too gan jiong that's why cant sleep. Hmm... My Dearie must be very tired later. Coz he woke up even earlier than me. Heh... And great, there he is going back in bed, must be going to sleep. But I wanna go shopping. Sadz... There goes my shopping. Told him alreadi I wanna go shopping but yet he go back to slp when it's time to get ready and go out. Sadz... This happens almost all the time. Wondering how my hair's gonna look like. But I guess it's gonna be exploded type. Coz the stylist told me that it's gonna be very curly. Heh...
Surfing the net, since I'm awake alreadi, and compiling the pictures together. Came across this website when surfing the Hotdog.com, this bikini website has quite nice bikinis. Take a look @ those few that I like. Heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Dearie found this game call NintenDogs - VERY KAWAII... I wan... Take a look.
Review for NintenDogs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wallpapers for NintenDogs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wanna to have all of these. It's so cute and real... But the only thing is that we cant hug them and pat them using our hands. Sadz... But it's really very kawaii... I wanna bring them all home. Heh...

~Took these few pics after my preparation to go out. Heh...~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh~ Got to go alreadi. Enjoy the NintenDogs and Bikinis. Heh...

~Ciaoz~ If not I'll be late for my hair preparations liao. Heh.. It's gonna be a tiring yet anxious day Heh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com