2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*sHaCkEd*~*


Thursday, March 31, 2005

*~*sHaCkEd*~*

~Mornin Mornin~


Haven slp since 9p.m. last nite. Am kinda stone stone already, having headache n kinda giddy. But yet I must stay up and finish up my work b4 I can enter my La La Land. Haiz...

I went out for breakfast, had the typical breakfast - toast kaya bread, half-boiled eggs, tea with milk, my dear had lasi lemak n tea with milk for breakfast at Redhill Market (in the interchange) b4 we head for CMPB.

Wasted an hour ++ at CMPB for a simple msg for him. So shacked and kinda pissed as they wasted our time for not only once. The waiting time was so super duper long and tiring + boring.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Back @ hm yet cant sleep yet. Got to finish up the name tags b4 I can rest. But guess not going to rest, as I wanna spend a special day with my Dear. Heh... But not sure if he's got the energy anot as He too haven slp since 9p.m. but he caught a nap for an hour in between. Heh... Now he's catching some while I'm typing away.

Wanna to take some pictures with Dear, it's been ages eversince we took neoprint. Wanna go take, especially when I've rebonded my hair. Heh.... Haven take any neoprints after I did rebonding.

Hmm.... running out of words as my brain isn't working well already. Shall stop here and cont later on. Heh...

Have a Nice Day~!~
~Ciaoz~