2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY SpEnT*~*


Friday, April 01, 2005

*~*HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY SpEnT*~*

My wonderful Dear brought me out... to Tampines Mall to walk walk. Heh... Bought 3 Precious Moments' photo album to put both Koyuki's n our pictures. Heh.... Wat else I bought, Hmm.... Oh nuttin much juz some stationeries. Heh..
Had Long John Silver's for lunch, wanted Gelare... but eventually I changed my mind as I think it's too expensive, juz to fill my tummy, so it's alright. Heh... My Dear was such a wonderful sweet guy... if only he can stay that way forever, but he's been dat way all the while Lolx... *~*sMiLeZ*~*
Wow~ Didnt now nowadays toys are so expensive. Especially those collectables. The Transformer's in Car formation, it cost $59.90. That's so expensive. Heh... I wont buy such an expensive toy or should I say collectables model.
Enjoy the pictures we've taken on our anniversary. Heh... Some are rubbish pictures Lolx.. Finally get to take Neoprints again.. Heh...
~Afternoon b4 we head for Tampines Mall~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Shopping @ Toys'R US & Lunch~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~NeoPrint taken @ TM~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BTW:
Happy April's Fool Day!!!!
Enjoy this wonderful day of the year...