2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*SuPeRb DuPeR tIrInG DaY*~*


Sunday, April 03, 2005

*~*SuPeRb DuPeR tIrInG DaY*~*

~hArLoW~
After all the preparations, finally the event is here, gonna be a buzy cum boring day. Heh.. Coz during the on-going of the seminar/workshop, I'll be left alone outside guarding @ the reception table. I'll be selling the books there. Therefore there's a need for me to GUARD. Haiz... No choice~!~ My Dear will be in there helping out the on-going event and come out only for a short while b4 he head back in.
Spent my 1st April @ home, waiting for instructions. Did my work till late nite, early morning of 2nd April, and there goes my long sleeping hours. Left only 2 hrs of sleep, but was worrying abt the seminar, therefore wasn't a sweet one. Kinda dreaming abt the event, forgetting things, etc.
Spent my afternoon sitting @ the table - taking pictures - thinking wat to blog for the nite - back @ home but yet no energy to even upload pictures - keeping my eyes open to watch Mizz Universe 2005 but fell aslp when Taufik starts to sing-Woke up @ ard 3 a.m. lazing ard - back to slp @ abt 5 a.m.
One of the picture below is my lunch there. Didnt took the tea-breaks. Heh... The chocolate cake is not mine, Dearie asked for it but in the end he took 2 mouths only. Heh...
Enjoy the pictures I've taken when I've nuttin beta to do. Heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com