2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*hEaDaChE*~*


Tuesday, April 05, 2005

*~*hEaDaChE*~*

~yOoHoO~
Received a call in the morning, asking me if I could make it for the hair session with Xpect Studio to do my hair. Of coz, I said yes, as the competition for Wella Hairshow is this Friday. I need to get my hair done b4 Thursday as it's the rehersal. Dye my hair twice and rebond in juz 2 months. That's so drying but no choice. Hmm.. got to use professional-use shampoo liao. Previously my hair colour was like... erm.. let me think, should be copper red, violet, orange I guess. Heh.. No idea! Too many different definitions for colour in hairdye.
Now my hair colour is so brown n blondy... dun quite suit me. Heh... My fren said that my sweetness is gone. Sobz Sobz... Got to eat more sweets!!! Hahaha... Kinda excited about the coming hairshow. But after all the hair treatment, my head hurts... Got to rest soon. Haiz..
~I wan the Gola Shoes~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look @ the poor Koyuki, giving the sad face when I'm saying Bye Bye to him as he's gonna be alone @ home.
Enjoy the pictures I took after my hairdo session. Heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com