2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY*~*


Thursday, March 31, 2005

*~*HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY*~*

Happy 4th Anniversary, Dear~!~ Love you always~!~ *~*MuAcKx*~*
~Hope to spend a special day with you.~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dear, Thank you for your patience and understanding being with me for all these while. I know I've been a troublesome little piggy, that eats away your money and strength. The one who's been a nitecat, wanna go out at all times. Heh... Time really flies, we've been together for already 4 years. And a little fella came into our life during our 2nd year's Valentine's Day, which is my Little Koyuki. You guys dun think that it's a kid. Heh... It's our little lively Japanese Spitz. We treat him juz like our son. He's been a very good boy and have gave us lotsa wonderful memories.

Dear...... I hope we can be together like dis or even burning hot in our relationship for years. I know our life had been so boring for the past years. We had gone thru our dating season. And entered the erm.... boring season? Lolx... Till our little boy came into our life, there's life again. More things to get us occupied.

So any surprises for me on this special day? Heh....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com