2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*wAsTeD dAy*~*


Wednesday, March 30, 2005

*~*wAsTeD dAy*~*

Listening to my blog's music, thinking how should I start this entry......

Wow... I woke up real early today. It was 5+ a.m. this morning. Waking up hungry and went for food hunting with my darling who was so sweet, agree to bring me for breakfast immediately upon my request. As he woke up by the disturbance of this irritating mosquito in his room, and surfing the net while I was still in my La La Land. Heh... Wanted to eat Mee Hoon Kway but sadly it was not open therefore change target for food. My diversion of food was fast, it ended up with Chwee Kway. Typical breakfast food. Head for my target (the Famous Bedok Chwee Kway) but end up again not open yet I believe, luckily there was another shop selling Chwee Kway, but doesn't taste that good afterall. Shared a packet of 70 cents fried mee hoon mee. Erm... guess it was too sweet. And had the tasty Dau Hway Chwee. Heh.. Sorrie didnt take pics of my breakfast.

Was surfing net till 9+ a.m. and feeling bit drowsy therefore went for a nap but end up slp till 9 p.m. That's was so long. But I guess I was enjoying my dream therefore I was relunctant to wake up. This happens most of the time. I enjoy dreaming in my dreams provided they are the wonderful dreams. Waking up blur blur, no idea wat to do, walked my little boy, seeing him enjoying his walk, running here and there... throwed his toy, biting onto it and run back to our house before he release it on the ground. See how notti he was. He only play with his toys at home, and if I bring out he will keep it in his mouth and bring it back to the house or his room. Juz like wat happened when I brought his toy downstairs and throw so as to play fetch, he got it and bring it back into the room and come look for us again. I had a wonderful bath and typing documents, and now blogging here while surfing the net.
Hmmmm..... read about GH's blog, found out she's so different from last time already. Or should I say she's all along that mature thinking compared to me. She has entered the working society, it does change people's prospects and everything. Targets will be different. Wondering how will I actually changed to after I start working out there in the society. Hoping to get a job soon. As I've slacked too long, and I cant seem to be getting on any better going on in this way. At times I wanna myself to be strong and independant but somehow, my determination is not strong enough. Haiz....
Shall stop here, as I got to slp soon, need to wake up early later to accompany my darling to CMPB @ 8 a.m. That's early. Heh...
Nitez((Should be morning I guess)... ~Ciaoz~