2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Weekend Rantings*~*


Monday, April 23, 2007

*~*Weekend Rantings*~*

~23rd April 2007~
As you can see that I've been trying to get more familiar with the road and been driving for the week. And Dear's getting kinda relax and slping in the car while I'm driving. This is something which I enjoyed and glad that I dun need to worried that Dear's tired and cant drive or falling aslp while driving. Keke..
Last nite, he thought that I might be tired and offer to drive back, but I wanted to drive therefore again I drove back home and Dear's happily in his dreamland. Keke...
Simply Love driving, as it gives me the feeling of freedom and satisfaction. Mummy & Daddy's happy about it too.
~22nd April 2007~

Hmm… Today rest my afternoon away, watching Taiwan serial – 海豚湾恋人. Not bad.. Dear’s chasing it with me oso. Keke… Den headed off to Pet Movers to get Paw Pleaser for my boy. His paws are always so rough that it hurts for me to paw me. Ended up bought him some pig ears oso.

Den off to my home, brought my parents out for dinner at Asian Kitchen – Vivo City. Yummy Noodles but didn’t take any pic. Haha.. too hungry yet not hungry liao. Keke…

It’s my first time driving my parents. Kinda excited. But feel more familiar with the road compare to last time. Driving up the spiral carpark.. OMG! That’s kinda scary but yet I felt confident about it. Keke… But parking.. OMG.. CMI! But I’ll try harder to learn how to park. After dinner, we went to Daiso for some cheapo shopping. But of coz I wont miss out Pet Safari. Saw a real cute and gentle white Pomeranian. So Superb Cute.. But I’ll nv buy a pup from there. The knife’s real sharp. But it’s also good in a way whereby people will think twice before buying a puppy and if they do buy it.. the chances of throwing a puppy or dog on the streets are lower.

Bought 17 items from Daiso. Hmm… Took some of the pictures of some items. Keke.. Quite a number of items are for my boy. Water bowl X 2 (1 for Cotton), dog tag, mini comb, small bowl for water @ my’s place, hmm wat else? But I bought 3 bottles of Milk Coffee, dish washer sponge, stack of note paper, pink scissors… hmm cant remember liao.

After Daiso, head home and pick my little boy and for some Red Bean soup. Mummy bought me pomelo again. Yummy!!! I simply love eating that although kinda troublesome but I simply love to peel it too. Haha… Peeling it keeps me entertained.


It’s late.. time to slp~ Dream Land~

~21st April 2007~

Today’s Saturday. Went lunch with Dear’s family. And headed home. Rested for a few hours, again watching海豚湾恋人 before we headed out to Orchard. Went Village for dinner. Been craving for Rosti.. Yum! But the standard like kinda dropped or izzit that it’s not Marche. Keke… But nvm.. it somehow quenched my cravings. Keke… Window-Shopped abit and headed home.

Rested for an hour before we headed out again with Shiro to dog run to meet his Love. He’s so excited about it. Although I was kinda tired but then I was happy that I did brought him out as it’s been quite sometime since he met his Love and do catching up with my frens.


Quite happening.. Shiro’s been ‘attacked’ by one of the biggest husky - Titan as lucky his fur is thick n long enough to miss the fatty meat of his and he submitted which stopped everything. *Phew* if not sure heart pain. I was on the phone and didn’t notice and Dear’s helping out something or is he staring into the air as he’s kinda tired oso. And Shiro dashed towards Titan which we didn’t notice and Shiro’s fur got ‘plucked’ out juz like a chicken’s feather being plucked out. But luckily he’s not injured. Did lotsa catch up and the dogs enjoyed themselves and Shiro’s forever, never failed to glued to Cheyenne.

Headed home about 4 a.m. *Shacked for all of us* Cleaned up my boy and bathe den…

*Dreamland*

Heeren's Village_-_01
~Yummy Rosti Sausage of Dear’s~

Heeren's Village_-_02
~Yummy Rosti Smoked Salmon of Mine~

Heeren's Village_-_03
~Root Beer – Slurpz~

Heeren's Village_-_04
~Back to Sausage~

To view Shiro & his Love, Click here.

~20th April 2007~

Actually meeting up for dog run, but my fren is too tired and it’s kinda late therefore it’s been cancelled but I was out to drive again. This time is to Seletar Reserviour. Keke.. Walked Shiro abit and headed home to rest.

*Tired* *Dreamland*