2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Six Weird Things about me*~*


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

*~*Six Weird Things about me*~*

Got tagged by Serene.

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I love strawberry and hate food that's Strawberry flavour. But there's one exception which is the Lakerol's Strawberry Sweet.

2. I cant take chilli or anything spicy, I'll risk myself by eating Otah. I think that's the only spicy food i eat bah. Cant think of anything else. And I'll be ended up drinking lotsa water.

3. *Cracking my head*

4. *Cracking my head*

5. *Cracking my head*

6. *Cracking my head*

And now I have to get 6 Persons to be TAGGED, I cant tag Serene again since she tagged me unless she wanna put up more weird things abt her, so I'll jus put her in then:

1. Serene
2. Madelene
3. Kimmy
4. Sandy
5. Malcolm
6. Lucus

Ps: In fact, after cracking my brain for these 2 points, I realised I have crack my head even more to think about it. So I'll juz leave it blank first and will come back for more weird things about me. I guess by the end I got 6 weird points about me.. You'll see a little chicken. LOL...