2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS*~*


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

*~*I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS*~*

~16th April 2007~

~YOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!~

Last nite, make myself to sleep early before 12am. But who knows, I ended up 12+ den manage to fall aslp. I guess I was too nervous. Woke up as usual to work but this time with an aching thumb, no idea how come it’s aching. But took a few hours off and rest back at home and bath in the flowers which my mum gave me. And off to my Driving Test.

Today is the day I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE!!!! I’m damn excited and happy about it. I’ve been smiling and laughing to myself all the time after I got my result. Finally, after so many years. I enrolled at the age of 18, went for 2 practical lessons and stopped. Being so lazy until Oct 2006. My motivation comes and took my driving lessons on time, not cancelling them after I booked. 2007… the year I get my license. Hahaha… Intended to get my license before 21 but nvm lah hor. 1 year plus later only. Keke…

I was kinda hungry or mayb too nervous, as both my legs and hands are kinda wobbly and no strength. Therefore I make myself eat something during the journey to the school. And the wobbly was slowly going away. *BREATHE IN* Go to the warm-up room and waiting for my turn for warm-up. My name is called and there I go for warm-up. Everything went smoothly. Very nice warm-up instructor, during the session, he taught me new things too. Keke.. which is wonderful, very friendly and nice instructor. Finished my warm-up and there I go for my test in 20 mins. Waited inside the room, played PSP while waiting to calm myself down, but it didn’t work. Tied my hair up neatly. After the wait and balloting, my name is called, 2nd last one to be called. *NERVOUS NERVOUS* *BECOMING JELLY*

I was actually prepared to fail again as I was even more nervous than the 1st time. Both my legs and hands are wobbly the minute the tester called my name. Greeted him and off I go for the test. I was so superb duper nervous. And as usual, during warm-up everything OK! Very good! But who knows during test, I strike kerb twice during parking, one at each parking, but I thought I brake but sadly the tester saw my wheel touch or mayb kiss the kerb only. I didn’t even feel it. It’s not a harsh one. Juz lightly or mayb juz nice I stop there only. ARGH!!! And that cost me 8 points already. And that minute, I thought I’m GOING TO FAIL AGAIN!!!! I was so superb nervous. Guess been used to higher biting point, then the car I used, the biting point is very sensitive, as in, I release abit bit only, and that’s the biting point. OMG… and due to that, my engine stalled once. And that goes to 2 points. Argh… Inside circuit very fast finish liao, den out on the road, everything went smoothly, engine didn’t stall, checked blind spots… everything.. haha… but still kinda nervous man. In my mind while driving, the 2 main words are always in my head, PASS OR FAIL??? Questions start bombing me!!!! Is he going to pass me? He’s quite nice and friendly not as stern but still scary to me. I need to calm down but my body just wont listen. Did he intend to pass me? Or is he going to fail me? Concentrate concentrate… Plently of questions going thru my head while driving. Trying to stay steady and safe. On the way back, near the school, he took out the checklist and start ticking. OMG!!! Sh*T! Stressed up!!!

Reached back school, followed the tester up, and he start ticking the check boxes. OMG… he ticked a lot man. Sh*t! I’m going to fail again. ARGH!!! But he ticked PASSED!!!!! I was so shocked and damn surprised. He passed me the result n off he goes. Not even debrief. Weird though. But I was damn relieved and happy and went into unbelievable state. Both my legs and hands are still wobbly just like jelly from the shock and stress. I was overwhelmed. Went to the TP counter to get my temp license prepared den off to watch video and close acct & got my P-Plate. OMG!! I simply cant believe that I passed. Kakakakakakakakakakkakakakakakaka………………………………. As I was prepared to fail again. Hahaha… Thankx a lot, Tester!!!!


Msg my sis and some of my frens. Called my mum for the GOOD NEWS!!! She’s so happy. Keke….

Head off home, and still damn excited. Reached home, Dear juz got home and playing his C&C 3. And I’m still damn excited, asked a lot of questions and keep saying Dear I pass.. I pass… Got P-Plate liao… P-Plate.. *waving it.* *jumping ard in the room* Can I go drive? I asked. Keke.. He say can… But I was quite not used to it.. driving on the road? Legally with no instructor? That’s my first time man. OMG…!!! The feeling is so excited and unbelievable, wondering if I’m dreaming. I cant believe I pass and keep looking at the result slip, p-plate, and temp license slip. OMG…. And keep asking myself.. Did I really PASS??? Haha.. Never felt like this before, so excited and happy and overwhelmed. Hahahahhaaha…. Juz cant stop laughing.

Placed my P-Plate, off we went to TM, I didn’t drive as it’s too crowded, kinda scary. Lol.. as I’m driving a different type of car. Dear drove but asked me, how come he’s driving ah, you got license liao wat. He’s smiling all the way oso. Happy that he’s happy but he’s not as excited as me. But he’s excited to be my 1st passenger. Den while he was preparing to let me take me over and thinking, beta not, coz I need to go down to post letters. Lol… Den bought food back to eat, and 10.30pm, there I go for my FIRST driving on the road with my Dear. Haha… How do you feel being my first Passenger?? Keke… Dear and Shiro (aka Snowie) are my first passengers. Towards, Changi Village. Keke.. went smoothly but Dear’s kinda afraid. Lol… First time, I understand but I’m damn excited. Keep thinking am I driving illegally? NO! I’ve LICENSE. Lol… Feeling kinda weird though. Coz it’s so unbelievable. Haha.. Drove my way to Changi Village and both Dear & Shiro’s beside me. Reached there, my Dear let me decide where to go. Parked and walk my boy. Tried vertical parking. OMG it’s so hard without the pole. Lol.. I was telling my Dear, y not you go down and be my pole. Anyway I need one pole only mah. LOL…

Drove back using the long way and was thinking to take the highway anot to try but, getting kinda late and thinking Dear’s might be tired and I cant make up my mind, therefore we headed home instead. Thinking of going to drive again tonight. Kakakaka…. But petrol not cheap wor. *faint*

Head Home, still feeling excited and cant get to slp until 3+. Faint…

Here are some pictures taken. Sry I was too excited that I didn’t take any pictures of myself. Lol...

~Pictures~

P-Plate

P-Plate & Butterfly
*Dear’s Car and wif my Cute Pink Butterfly and P-Plate*

~15th April 2007~

Today, went to PP to get my passport photo ready, and took lunch, shopped abit at Giant. Saw cute puppies but yet they are very poor thing. Shivering in the cold air con room. They are barely 2 months.

I’ll post this post and details in Shiro’s Blog.

Go my place, and got my blessings from my family and got this flowers for me to bath in before heading for my test. Thankx Mum! Love you!


Headed home, prepared everything and get ready to slp.

Wish Me All the LUCK to PASS!!!!!

Been trying to take a nice passport photo. But it’s so difficult. OMG I’m so ugly.

Here is one of them:

Vain Me_-_05
*Too dark cant be used.*

I took really lotsa and lotsa trial pictures before I got irritated and and simply choose one. Lol…


~14th April 2007~

Today, my last lesson of driving before my TP Test. Smoothly as usual. Excited about my test.

Dear picked me up and headed to town for dinner with his colleagues. Dear’s got very interesting and nice colleagues. Keke… Thankx for inviting me. Had our dinner at California Pizza. *YummY* Had a great time during the dinner.

After dinner, it’s own plans. We headed off walking ard Orchard area and back home.

Some pictures taken:

Cine Fountain_-_01

Cine Fountain_-_02
*Lights are damn bright*

Cute Carfs_-_01

Cute Carfs_-_02

Cute Carfs_-_03

~13th April 2007~

Day’s as usual. Went to town to had my fringe trimmed again before my upcoming test. Bought some stuffs, cheap clothing from Future State, belts and a Bag.

Oh.. Today’s the Friday the 13. (I didn’t noe until the instructor from sch told me) Lol..

*Work – Town - Home – Slp*

~Feeling Pretty, took some pictures.~

Vain Me_-_01

Vain Me_-_02

Shiro & Me_-_05

~Later at night~
*Getting vain and started cam whoring while waiting for Dearie to bring Shiro & I out.*

New Bag

Vain Me_-_03

Vain Me_-_04

Shiro & Me_-_01
*Stupid Shiro – Cant you just stay still*

Shiro & Me_-_02
*Yeah! Act Cute Shiro*

Shiro & Me_-_03

Shiro & Me_-_04


~12th April 2007~

Saw a FREAKING SPIDER!!! I was freaked out and feeling disgusted. *Goosebumps STANDING HIGH* It’s near the lock and I need to open it. Hitting here and there on the door making the spider goes away, hoping it doesn’t jump on me instead. Lucky it moved away upwards.. tried to take a pic but dun dare to go too near that’s y you can only see a black dot. LOL.. I HATE SPIDERS TO THE CORE!!! They are so eee.. Erxin, disgusting to me. They give me creeps and my goosebump stands.

~Here’s the picture of it~

Freaky Spider