2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Another day of driving practice*~*


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

*~*Another day of driving practice*~*

~17th April 2007~

Hmm… Today, reached home, went to the kitchen, boiled some pumpkin for snow and steam some potatoes to eat. *YummY* Dice the bacon, fried it and going to eat with the potatoes. Spent about an hr in there and haven go up see Shiro.


Went up and greeted and rest while waiting for Dear to come back. It’s 7+ when he’s back. Wondering are we still going for Mee Hun Kway coz there’s chwee kway, mini potatoes to eat. And Dear finished all the potatoes which I made, and I only ate 2. Sob… but nvm.. I was quite full then after eating the chwee kway.

Took a few pictures of Shiro as he’s acting cute and asking for food. Haha… He’s juz so funny.

Ended staying at home n didn’t go for dinner. But Dear knew that it’s my eager to drive. Therefore we went to ECP and walk Shiro at the same time at abt 10. Forget that I need to take the round round route into ECP. That’s my first time and really excited. Reached ECP and on the way there, I cant seem to make up my mind. Coz afraid Dear will mind. As I cut into 2nd lane and 3rd lane but nv on the 1st lane. Dear guided me how to park n walked Shiro. Bought ice-cream while walking back and head back to pump petrol and head back home.

~Home Sweet Home~

~See Shiro’s Pictures~

~Wish me all the luck in driving~