2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Daily Ranting & Happenings*~*


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

*~*Daily Ranting & Happenings*~*

~31st March 2007 – 2nd Day of Our Anniversary~

Slpt well, woke up ard 12pm. Surf the net, Dear play his game as he’s now hooked on .Hack’s PS2 game. *faint* Josie Dear came over to pass me the “Keychain I gave her as it’s spoiled” for me to repair it, but kinda expected it’s going to be something else. As expected, it’s something for my big fat boy. He’s so happy & excited to have new yummy food. Thank you so much Josie Dear~ Ah Bui loves it. Gobbles everything down. But I didn’t give him at one shot lah.

We went shopping at Vivo City only at ard 7pm. We went there is coz I’m craving for Marche’s food. Wasn’t really hungry as we had late lunch – McDonald’sBut in the end, didn’t manage to eat still. Coz Dearie so call made me angry by rushing me home so I dun have the mood to eat. *Argh* And now today, I’M STILL CRAVING FOR IT. Reached home and sleep well. But he’s surfing the net for new MMORPG game. ARGH….

~1st April 2007~

Dearie went to visit his grandfather and grandmother with his Daddy. Spend the morning and afternoon there until ard 3pm. Den asked me to get ready n stuffs.

We went to BIG to look for new DV Cam. Had lunch at the food court, ate Korean’s BBQ Chicken, shared with Dear. But surprisingly BIG dun even carry it. So we left the place for Courts Tampines. First time over there. Troublesome place, need to shop from 3rd flr den if u wanna go to 2nd floor u need to go all the way up to the 3rd n take a lift down to 2nd flr. Damn troublesome. Up n down the whole place. The food doesn’t look appetizing. So while Dear’s parents are eating, we went to walk ard the 3rd level where Dear find it most entertaining. He’s looking at the games section – DS Lite playing corner, PSP corner, computer section – where there’s display of the new launch graphics card. I went to the phone corner to see cordless phone for my mum. She’s complaining that the phone she’s using now is so soft, cant hear. So thinking of getting her a cordless phone so she can bring it everywhere in the house. Haha… But budget budget.. so get for her at a later period. Keke.. Sry mummy… I too went to the Computer section to see laptops.. Saw this nice.. Ferrari by Compaq (if I didn’t remember wrongly) Very Nice… with the fiberglass design den another one is in Pink Crocodile Skin. Nice…But it’s freaking 4k. Even the Ferrari is cheaper but oso cant really compare as the Pink crocodile skin is Duo Core 1.6ghz whereas the Ferrari is only AMD 1.6ghz.

Got our things, reached home packed Snow’s stuffs and head off to Vivo City den my place. It’s already 9.15pm. I’m so worried that I cant get my earphones. *Sad* Called them and said they closed at 10pm. Hopefully we can get there in time which we really did.

We went to Vivo City again just to get one of my craving. Dearie bought me a new set of ear phone from Vivo City. Saw it on Sat but bought it on Sunday. Coz we noe nuts about the earphones’ brand and not sure if it’ll be good as it’s not cheap you noe. But I simply love it. It’s not being kept inside my pink little box for protection.

Actually my old earphone is not spoiled yet but I simply like this new ear phone as it’s with PINK Crystals on it. And it’s Heart Shape. It’s from Japan. Not many places are selling this I guess as this is the first time I came across it.

Dun you find it lovely?

P4021512

P4021513

P4021515

audiocubes%20earphones

eardrops3

*~There're other colours oso~*

ele01

*~This is my favourite but sadly they dun carry it.~*

Den we got LJS for dinner. Reached home started eating, Mummy brew yummy soup for us. Stayed awhile, and it’s getting late and the next day we need to work. So head for Home Sweet Home.

~2nd – 4th April 2007~

Basically as usual, a working person. Work – Home – Slack – Sleep.
Hmm.. but i did went out... to get tibits. Lol.. from Shell Station nearby.

And I’m awaiting for my Ipod(RED). When will it really arrives???? I wan it so much. Come to me SOON. Ok? Keke….

Ipod(RED)