2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Start Work again*~*


Monday, April 09, 2007

*~*Start Work again*~*

9th April 2007

Monday again! Another day for work. Today I’m going for my driving lesson again. Haiz.. I failed my test the previous time due to careless and nervous. Hopefully this time I can DO IT. Got the blessing from my parents and all the blessing from my friends. I CAN DO IT!!! *Pray Hard* Don’t ask me when is my test but it’s soon. Next week! Kaka…
Dear's on leave today. Hmm.. Will be bringing me for driving later and have dinner together. Wondering should we go for a movie today as I've a FREE Complimentry ticket. Kaka...

Some Old Pictures and as promised the pictures of my make up that Dear bought for me.

Make up Store
~New Eye Shadow and Brush from Make Up Store~

Winnie the Pooh Cup Combine
~New Cup for me in the Office~

Strawberry
~Strawberry Wrist Rest~

Red Earth & Face Shop
~Red Earth & The Face Shop’s Shopping Results~

VDay's Gift
~Ring that Dear bought me for Valentine’s Day~

Sandcastle
~Sandcastle at ECP~

Blurry Effect
~Blurry Effect when we’re trying to take a pic to send to my niece at Vivo City~

Winnie the Pooh_-_02
~My New Pooh~


8th April 2007

Hmm… Forced myself to wake up early to bring my little boy for his yearly vaccination and de-worming. He’s still as brave. Not a single sound but yet wagging his tail non-stop. Lol.. He’s just so funny. But he did felt the pain from the prick of the needle as he twitched abit. Felt heart pain though but it’s for his own good as yearly vaccination keeps him healthy. Keke.. It’s such a HOT WEATHER TODAY. Brought my boy home after the vet visit as he felt quite lazy juz like a jelly. Gave him some milk and chew toy, left the air-con on for him and left for our lunch at Bedok Interchange. Intended to eat Edo Sushi. Dear bought 2 California Roll, 1 each for us. Walked ard Pasar Malam while eating our roll away. Bought Taiwan Sausage. Yummy! Drank bubble tea and bought another CHEESY Sausage. Yummy too! Although we didn’t eat much, we felt full already within that 1 hour walk. Therefore didn’t get more sushi. Keke…Bought conditioners, facial washes, wallet tissue, my mask, facial cottons, magnetic bookmarks (simply too cute to resist), hmm what else? Think that’s all bah.

Went home to rest, Dear’s stuck with his .Hack Game. It’s been more than a week but he’s still attracted to it. That’s quite surprising. He can stay awake by just playing that game. Almost 6pm already, as he promised, brought me to Pet Movers to get Snow some new stuffs and spend almost a hundred there. Got him new rawhide, 2 brushes, treats and shampoo. Dear’s tired and rest in the car while I go get his things. My boy did something that made me real angry while I was shopping for his stuffs. He marked on me. ARGH!!! As usual he got it serious from me for doing that as I already warned him not to mark. Felt something warm going down my leg and wondering wat is that. And DAMN! STUPID BOY MARKING ON MY LEG. Guess it’s due to the smell juz right below my foot. He was smelling there. Paid and left. Rinse my leg and was scolding the boy.

Went to my place after Pet Movers, Sis needed some help from Jayson and was treated to dinner and mummy boiled some yummy soup for us too. Stayed for abt 1 and half hours before we left for home as the next day needs to work. Got yummy Pomelo from mummy. I juz dunno how to choose one yummy one.

~Home Sweet Home~ Watched a few episodes of .Hack//Root (while had my mask on) ~ Sleep~

~Shopping from Bedok’s Pasar Malam~
Magnetic Bookmarks


7th April 2007

Went lunch with Dear’s parents. See some cars and back home. Rest.. Dear promised to bring Snow for vaccination but sadly the vet closed already and Pet Movers after that, and DEAR FELL ASLP WHILE RESTING ON THE BED AND didn’t manage to go as Pet Movers is closing already, was really fed-up when he said 5.15pm leave the house but it’s 5.45pm already and he don’t feel abit of urgency and continue to slp. Got real fed-up as I feel that he never kept his promises. Wash-up and went to slp at only 6pm, crying away. *Frustrated*

Woke up ard 9pm feel like mouth itchy, ordered McDonald’s. McChicken, Mc Nuggets, McWing. OMG Now den I noticed that it’s all chicken. Didn’t manage to finish them though. Specially ordered wedges for Dearie but bluff him it’s mine not for him, but eventually telling him that if u dun eat it’ll be cold already and that’s when he started munching on his wedges happily. Although I’m still angry with him, but somehow after the slp, my anger kinda subside and juz cant be angry with him on the impulse mode liao. He continue his game while I do my things but I cant remember wat. Guess was watching anime bah.

6th April 2007

GOOD FRIDAY!!! HAPPY EASTER DAY!!!!

Public Holiday! Yeah!!!

Had wonderful slp, woke up slack at home, reading my book. As planned, I’ll bath snow on this holiday as I was always too lazy to do so during weekend. Started bathing him at 4.30pm but only finish when it’s 7.30pm. OMG…!! That’s really tiring. Snow’s very happy and felt energetic after the bath and become more cheeky. Dear really like him being like dat. I was kinda tired but still craving for March therefore got myself ready and left house only at abt 8.30pm for Marche. But who knows the Marche in Suntec was closed down ended up eating Swensen’s as I felt like eating ice-cream. Yummy! Had crayfish pasta, and Dear had curry chicken rice, not very appetitizing though. Shared Banana Split – Mango, Thin Mint and Chocolate. Weird combination I noe but that’s the few flavours I felt like eating. Keke… Went up to the Sky Garden for a short walk n rest and back home.

Intended to bring Snow out to somewhere to walk but Dearie said he juz had his bath so ended up only walking him ard the house area. But he’s content with it. Keke… He smells really GOOD!!! Huggy Snow and smell hard.

5th April 2007

Yeah!! Tomorrow’s holiday. Long Weekend. Kakaka..

As usual work, den brought Snow to ECP for a walk and bought ice-cream and nuggets to eat. Keke… Got home and rest well.