2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Rantingzzzzz*~*


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*~*Rantingzzzzz*~*

10th April 2007

~Another day at work~
Had fun chatting with Josie Dear. She's sick again. *Pray Hard* for her to get well real soon.

9th April 2007

Today.. Dear fetched me for my driving lesson. OMG!! Haven been driving for ages and suddenly driving, I’m kinda nervous and legs seems wobbly. OMG… But basically it’s alright. This time it’s BUS LANE TIME. Fated ah.. that time, I choose this session den the nice lady said bus lane leh.. u really want ah? Den I say then I’ll get the 1 slot earlier. But sadly.. Haiz… Failed.. NVM… Fated this time, booked this session. SO I MUST PASS. Lol…

Dear picked me up from driving, den brought me to Tampines Mall for dinner and movie. Watched the Reaping. It’s nice… Made me more curious about Christian. Guess I’m just curious about religions. Got shocked at one part of the show and grabbed too hard onto Dear and he complained that I grabbed him too hard and it’s painful. Lol… But overall it’s a nice show.

The Reaping
Rating: 4.5/5

We had dinner at LJS. Yummy! Craving for it oso. Went to the cart and saw something cute.. Chobits accessories. Dearie & I went to the game shop and see what’s new there and Dear was already thinking of getting Nintendo_-_Wii Console but it’s kinda expensive. Or should I say it’s not a need for us at the moment but it’s going to be a good entertaining console for the family. Den back to TM to continue walking ard, went Toys R Us, nuttin much there as usual. Then to Mini Toons, got some gummy and a CUTE HUSKY Wrist Pad before heading for our movie.

Husky_-_Zaina_-_Chobits
~Cutie Husky & Chobits~

Nintendo_-_Wii Console
~Can I have this?~

Oh.. before we went to mini toons, I brought Dear to La Senza. *Slurpz* Simply like their lingerie. Eyeing on one of the sleep wear… And I got it. But it’s La Senza Express therefore there’s nuttin much others for me to get. Luckily if not I’ll be very very broke. LOL.. But I wanna go to Suntec’s branch or Vivo City’s branch to take a look. Hehe… Oh I wanted this slippers but sadly there isn’t my size. Although bigger is also ok. Haha.. Not sure if they still have stock anot. OMG.. I wanna it. It’s so cute.

Que Seurat Lace Up Slip
~Just got this after dinner b4 our movie~

Furry Thong Slippers
~Cutie Slippers that I’m aiming for~

Sunburst Kimono
~Sunburst Kimono – I wan~

Que Seurat Chiffon Babydoll
~Nice & Sexy – I want~

Jungle Fever Babydoll
~I wan I wan~

Nice Lingerie har… Wan some too???

Hmm… Tml another driving session and another last one to go on Saturday before my test on Monday. Excited…


I’ve got to go liao! ~Ciaoz~