2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Sickly Week*~*


Thursday, December 14, 2006

*~*Sickly Week*~*

Haven been blogging and it's again collecting Eletronic Dust!!!!

*Sneeze* *Sniff*Sniff*

Haiz... Must be wondering how come I'll blog again rite? Coz I'm down with bad flu, cough, fever. Sob... It started off with a minor sore throat, to a minor cough, to bad flu and cough. OMG.... It all started last weekend. Kinda busy though as seminars’ coming up and there’s a lot of preparation to be done. Got only 1 day MC for Monday, that’s so stingy of the doc. It’s not even enough time for me to rest. Tues went back to work. Feeling drowsy the whole day yet there’s plenty of things to do. But luckily I didn’t knock out in the office. Went home on the dot as there’s pple coming to deliver the modem. Yes, Internet already upgraded to 10mbps. And FREE Sony Bravia 32” LCD TV. Cooolllll…. But then the TV’s not mine. LOL… nvm… as long as there’s this deal. Keke…

Lately got ourselves a lot of technology stuffs. I’ve got a superb early xmas prezzie from Dearie. Haha… Microsoft Webcam and a Panasonic Earphone. Both of these were once in my wishlist. The webcam is quite good. Integrated Mic. Cool…. Can video call liao. Keke…

Then Dearie got himself a O2 Xda Atom which he always wanted. He didn’t look as excited as me when he got the phone but after setting up everything for the phone, he’s the one excited. LOL… And he’s been teasing me as my phone – N73 wasn’t ready for collection yet. SOB…. It’s kinda depressing when mentioning about hp. As the dummy ME, sit on my Nokia 6280 (my satisfying phone – like it a lot) and there goes my LCD screen, 4 artistic lines. Haiz… that’s sad man. Dun think that I’m real heavy or wat. It’s the force that kills my phone. I was trying to jump up an extreme high concrete area to sit with my sis – Crystal. And forgetting my phone in my bum’s pocket, n only to notice when I was about to land on my bum, tried to land lightly on the other side, but still. Haiz…. My phone’s not even a year old. ARGH…. Den here comes the excuse to get myself a new phone. With Serene’s help, I manage to get N73 at the promotion price with Singtel at $298. But after reserving, pple ard me starts saying that the phone is laggy, hangs easily. But I’ve already reserved what can I do? Although I feel in love with Dearie’s O2 oso. Haiz… Nvm… juz stick with the plan bah.

After waiting for almost 2 weeks, Singtel finally called and inform that the phone is ready for collection on Tuesday (12th Dec 06). YEAH!!!!! But sadly the notice was kinda late, and I’m having my driving lesson soon… therefore totally no time to go down to collect. So I only manage to collect my phone last night. The queue was damn long man. Reach there by 9pm. LOL… just in time to join the queue. Den only 10.30 – 10.45pm den finish everything. Haiz… Got my phone, fitted in my 6280 battery and Sim card. Start figuring how to use the phone. OMG… it’s so kinda complicated or izzit I’m getting dumb or I’m too sick to even think. It’s kinda troublesome changing phone. Contacts, Calendars etc. OMG…

Though could back up my 6280’s info into N73 but how come seems like cannot. Cant even connect to the PC. And it’s getting late. OMG… Told Dearie not to do it juz leave it.. will try it later on. And I happen to find out this function in N73 which is the Transfer. It can actually transfer information from another phone to itself. That’s cool. That’s how I transfer all my contacts n calendars over to my new phone. But still kinda not really used to it lah. Hopefully will be able to use to it soon. Hmmm I’m still bz figuring how to set the msg tone to a mp3 tone. OMG.. I’m such a dummy.

Oh god… head’s spinning again. Got to rest liao. Ciaoz…

*Wish that I get well soon and as energetic as before*