2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥


Monday, April 30, 2007

~30th April 2007~

It’s another day at work. But Tml’s holiday again. Lol… Can slp longer and enjoy. But sadly my Dear’s got deployment. Sob.. Lucky only morning but poor Dear.. Got to wake up so early. Hmm fetch him to work?? Wondering can I.. Haha… Need more training for driving. Keke… But not sure if he allows. Dear’s planning to go pray tml. Hmm goodie… den can go Bugis Village at the same time. LOL… wanna go there since last week.


Tonight, will be meeting Christina… my childhood fren. It’s been ages since I last met her. Need to do some catching already.

~29th April 2007~


Today’s SKC Dog Show.

DEAR’S CAR CANT START AGAIN!!!! Damn… and I’m late. Jump start again and lucky able to start the car and headed off.

A Mini Spitz Gathering but turn out really bad… Dunno who is who and nobody contacts me if they’ve reached except 2 of them. Haiz… WHY WHY!!!!!

As usual brought Shiro and this time again brought Yoyo along oso. Keke… She’s really.. a heart buyer. Simply love her. Took some pictures only… as usual nuttin much there and it’s getting from bad to worse. More n more not worth it to go but I’m still bringing my boy go. Haha… Now we’ve got to pay $6 per adult and $1 per dog. It’s ridiculous. They don’t even provide us with plastic bags or some toilet roll. Argh…

But Shiro and Yoyo did enjoy themselves smelling others and meeting new faces. Yoyo’s changed. She’s now a more sociable gal. She was afraid at first.. but slowly getting used to the environment, she’s beta. She didn’t wanna walk at first. Haha.. So cute.. and walking real slow and later.. she starts pulling and walking in front. Kaka…

*yawnz* Shacked… Dear’s asking to go home… argh… and DEAR’S CAR CANT START AGAIN!!!! Got some help from Kavan (Yuki’s Owner)’s friend, really thankx alot. But sadly still cant start but thankx to Michelle & Bf/Husband's lift back home and take the Jaguar and back to carpark to see if can jump start. Coz that's wat we did b4 coming to Expo. But sadly.. think the battery become worst and cant start still. Den Dearie went to the nearest workshop to get the spare battery and luckily can start. Headed home, driving alone with 2 fellas, it's my first time driving alone. LOL... Happy! Den Off to my place.
Had my dinner there and received my driving license. Haha... More Happy!!! Left ard 9+ and sent Yoyo back home and headed home. *Tired* *Washed up and .....*
*Sleep Time*


~28th April 2007~

Hmm…Due to Dear’s car having prob, therefore went to get the car “fixed” in the afternoon and me headed to town to meet Crystal Dearie for lunch. Lunch and did some catching up and she need to head back as she needed to attend church and me.. of coz head home lor. Waited for Dear to come back and watched serial -爱刹17. Dear’s back and rested awhile before we headed to Clementi to pick yoyo.


After that.. got home and rested… Didn’t go out and I only ate 1 meal… - 4½ nuggets (the other ½ gone into Crystal’s mouth) & Fries. And that’s it for the day. Sob…

Continue watching my serial -爱刹17. Very addictive.. OMG… And trim the 2 fellas’ nails. Yoyo’s nails very very long. Shiro’s.. need some trimming too. Watched till morning 6am and needs to slp as I’ll be having a long day on Sunday as I’ll be bringing the 2 fellas to the dog show.

*Nitez*
Mummy & Shiro_-_01
*Me and My Messy Hair with Shiro*

~27th April 2007~

Accompanied my Dear to get his haircut, then I shopped for some office wear. Bought a new pink strip shirt, black skirt, and a white dress. Keke… Will take pic of it. And I bought a lacey tube too. Keke… Intended to go to pick yoyo after all these but who knows.. when Dearie finished his work, his car juz wont wanna start. It’s kinda depressing. He took MRT to meet me at Orchard, had his hair cut, ate Subway for dinner and headed back to his car thinking to try if his car can start. We took MRT to Novena and walked back. Bought something from Kitty Palace. A plastic Kitty bag.. keke… have yet taken the picture. But will do soon. Back at the car, tried starting but still cant, even when he tried to jump start. More depressing! No choice, as it’s late there’s no car workshop is opened. Left the car there and head home.


*Tired* Watched New Serial – 爱刹17. Nice…