2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Another Day without you wif me*~*


Tuesday, October 18, 2005

*~*Another Day without you wif me*~*

Dearie.... Hope you had a Great Day!!!
Met up with my God-Sis again, Chris. Keke... Had fun shopping ard Orchard.. Haha.. Bought myself a dress, top and... erm... card holder from the Hello Kitty and Friends Fiesta at Taka. Lol... OMG... Time to cut down on spending. Haf to cut totally liao. If not my head wont stay in tact. Haha...
Woot!!! Backaches after all those walking and heavy bag(due to the ELLE magazine, unbrella, my cardigan, PDA, etc OMG!! it's really heavy). I NEED A MASSAGE... MASSAGE FOR ME, ANYONE???
I still owe my Dearie massage. Told him will massage him for the last 2 weeks but end up slping instead. Lol.. Sorrie baby!!! *muackx*
Wanna get this Mango tank top but dun haf the colour I want and got myself another top which I consider quite cheap. Lol... I should stop all my spendings. And start saving. REAL SAVING!!!! But I'm always tempted to get myself new clothings. Did I mention in my previous entry that I got myself 3 tops. All are for working. Cardigan, knitted tops. Coz no spag tops are allowed. Sob... No choice. But my brain's keep telling me that I (so-call) needed a new working bad and shoes but try not to get it now coz you are going to THAILAND SOON. But my temptations are juz there. OMG!!! Will anyone juz help me. I'm trying to stay at hm more often so I wont get to spend but seems like I'm bored n REAL BORED at hm. But my dearie seems unhappy that I'm out. Haiz... guess even if I go out have to be hm by 7pm latest so can chat with my Dearie on the phone. If not he'll be unhappy n unwilling to chat with me as he's worried abt my hp bills. Haiz... ~Dilemma~
Gonna start work soon, next Monday. Hmm.. Yeah~ Weekends gonna be here soon again and will get to see my Dearie again. It's now Tuesday. Actually gonna meet my fren, who lost my contact but happen to bump into him at Taka yesterday b4 I met my fren. That's real coincidence. But juz msg him not long ago that I'm tired n wanna do somethings first. Feel kinda bad but after all these walking today, my back is still aching. OMG!!! I'm like getting so old here, juz like a Ah Ma... OH!!!! My ulcers hurts. My ulcers are in kinda weird positions, top right n bottom left. Haha.. How nice rite.. But it really hurts. Dun really feel like opening my mouth and talk. Had late dinner juz now, took Delifrance Tuna Baggette, OMG had a hard time eating it as my ulcers hurts. But did finished it somehow. Still haf BreadTalk's Floss Bread and hmm.. cant remember wat I bought for in case I'm hungry for the nite. Keke.... Had my water chestnut drink again. Haha... I feel like drinking water now but afraid I'll haf eye bag in the morning.. Should Drink or should not drink... OMG Dilemma again..
~Ouch~ My back really hurts... Need to lay on the cosy bed n rest already... Update another day. Will try to haf with more pictures in my future entry. Keke... Nitez...Woot!! Should be Real... GOOD MORNING~~~
~~~~~WHEN CAN I GET MY CANON IXUS 750~~~~~