2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Shopping Spree*~*


Monday, May 23, 2005

*~*Shopping Spree*~*

*~*wOoOoOoOt*~*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Feels great to Meet up with my Dear Sis (God - Sis since young)... haven gone shopping b4.. lost contact for quite some time... Great to get in contact with her again. Met-up with her during the CNY, n in-between she'll drop by my house with her beloved pooches to play with my boy though not quite often as she's bz. Heh... Had a great shopping spree today. And my legs ache even I wore slippers. *MuNcHiNg BrEaD aWaY* I bought quite a few items... Bags (which I cant decide which to buy), shorts (finally found the correct one but not Levis sadz...), New Top (lacy one heh...), and a new wallet for my Dearie. Hope he likes it, was thinking that his wallet is really worn out, therefore wanna buy him a new one. Although not branded, but hope he's alright with it (he's not into brands though). Wow... the things now are so colourful... dun really suit me. Keke... Saw quite a few nice mini skirts wif embriodery but the prices are juz to high to buy straight away... $40 for a mini skirt... to me it's kinda expensive compare to last time therefore I cant bear to buy. But probably will buy later on. Heh...
Yeah~~ My Dearie's coming back tml. Didnt have a good nite last nite, as my ankle was aching n I kept dreaming sort of half awake... woke up every 15 mins for 6 hrs. Only get to slp well at 6am.. till 11.30am, got to wake up to get ready for my shopping.
Had Yoshinoya for dinner (oso a break) b4 we start shopping again, as everywhere is so packed that we find another place with seats n juz settle there. Saw alot kawaii stuff toys... but telling myself.. NO... no more stuff toys at the moment. Heh... Not cheap leh.. I sound like an auntie liao.. Haiz.. Old liao.. Sob....
Bought bread at Crystal Jade Cakery for supper... Was so packed... Was having sale too. Bought donut, char shao bun n Sausage+Cheese Bread... Heh... *mUnChInG dOnUt aWaY*
Cant imagine that I searched the whole stack of Bday Bear... and CANT FIND THE ONE I wanted. I wanna buy one for my fren whose bday falls on the 4th September. And end up found my bday, Dearie's day, n my the other fren's bday. So sorrie Gal, didnt manage to get it for you. The whole damn stack cant find a single one. Heh.. Sry...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com