2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*cRawLiNg BaCk*~*


Friday, April 29, 2005

*~*cRawLiNg BaCk*~*

*~*wOooOt*~*
Sorry guys.. Haven been blogging. Heh...
I've been bz & got lazy while playing Hoverboard ASDF. Quite fun, but it's getting boring. I've watched Ragnarok Anime, and it's making me feel like playing the game. Same goes for my Dearie. Heh.... Therefore he start downloading the new client and start our journey of Ragnarok. Lolx...
~Here are some screenshots of Hoverboard ASDF~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Dat was Me and my Dear's character. Heh.. So cute hor...~
~I'm in Xmas suit & Dear's in Army lookalike suit~ Heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Aiyo... wat happen to me? Why am I deformed? Lolx.. No idea oso~
~1 of the match with other players~
~ I won Dearie.. Yeah!!!~
Happenings from 17 ~ 26th April 2005
~Dearie's New Pendant & Pocket Watch~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~My half collected Hello Kitty Magnets~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Little Kewl Husky Pup & Me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Where are we heading? Cant remember Lolx... Probably send goods bah.~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Me & my Cute Dearie, In the car On the way back from Singapore Recreation Club for Seminar & my new-born niece - Ariel aka Ying'Er~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmm.. Finally updated most of the things liao. Now it's Koyuki's turn to update his. I'll try to update more often. Heh... Tml there's a meet-up session @ YWCA for Financial Literacy Graduates. Probably I can take more pictures there. Heh... As I've been stuck @ home lately, watching anime, playing game, at most send Cashflow set and back @ home. Sleeping normally lately, waking extremely early in the morning n back to sleep ard 11+ at nite. That's kinda healthy har. And my dark rings will soon be gone too. Heh... Hope i can keep this up lolx... Kk..
~Ciaoz~