2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*ShOpPiNg*~*


Friday, April 15, 2005

*~*ShOpPiNg*~*

*~*HaRrRlOw*~*
Shopaholic @ work @ Orchard today. Heh... Since I've got to send a letter and Post Office's gonna close soon therefore, I head to Orchard to send as the PO there closes i think @ 8pm. Heh.... Went shopping for fren's bday present. So kinda headache as I've no idea wat to get for her.
And sobz... my dream shorts is out of stock. Sadz... this happens all the time, as for my dream shoes, 1 - shop gonna close down & the shoes are not there for sale animore, 2 - Dearie dun find it very nice. Therefore there goes my shoes. Sadz... But I bought a top instead. Heh... I quite like it. After having it, feel like getting the same design but diff colour, sadly there's no small size for pink.
Took quite alot of nonsense pictures while shopping. Took some for my Dearest GH to view coz she's looking for a gift. Heh.
Had ToriQ for Dinner... Heh... Yummy.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Transformers @ such a high price, Clocks of all sort of cute designs, D Kewl Bull Terrier stuff toy, Spidy Lighter, Cute Lighter, Cute Anime Figurines & Nice Wire Art work
My Dearie bought something he like from Action City. It's some unique accessories of this nice Anime - Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a nice pendant & a Huai Biao(Watch), the watch is wat a state alchemist will get after all the tests... and this watch is the same design. Heh.... Seeing my Dearie got so excited about seeing this product, and cant wait to know the price n wanna haf it. It's so funny n happy to see him so happy. Heh... Asked for price and got it eventually. I have not taken the pic of it yet. But will post it in next time once I've got it ready. Heh...
Btw, I've got to go for my fren's bday Chalet liao. Heh.. kinda late liao.
~Ciaoz, See ya ard~