2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*LoSt In SpAcE*~*


Saturday, May 21, 2005

*~*LoSt In SpAcE*~*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm lost... Wondering what to do... Feel like catching up with my frens again. But I've no idea if they are free too. Plus if I go out too much, my boy will blame me for leaving him at home for days. My Dearie's going Malaysia with his parents until Tuesday, that's why I'll be so free. But I'm lost too. Coz if I wanna bring my boy along, I'll have to take CAB now.. which means expenses goes up. So wondering should I juz go out myself or bring my boy along. Haiz... I'm now having ulcers.. 2 somemore - tongue & somewhere near my tooth. Both are affecting my appetite and mood of chatting and my lips are all dried up. GeeZ... It hurts...
My little boy's having diahhorea lately. No idea how come... But I fed him pumpkin with some chicken, after 2 days of that, his poo harden up again and no more diahhorea. Hope he's alright now. As he still looks as hyper as if he's not having any problem even when he's having diahorrea. Juz hope he's really alright. Heh... But he really loves the pumpkin, he got so excited jumping ard waiting for me to put down his bowl so he can start his wonderful meal. I see him like dat... i feel so... no idea how to explain the feeling. Heh... Juz feel happy.
Now I'm lost again, not knowing what to fill in... Both the boys are slping again. Haiz... Why izzit oways like dat??? I'm really lost... Haiz...
~Ciaoz~ I'll juz go watch my Aishiteru Ze Baby~ See ya ard!!~