2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*LeGeNd Of SpEeD*~*


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

*~*LeGeNd Of SpEeD*~*

~HaRrRrLoOoOwW~

Hey... nuttin much to blog about lately, as I've been stuck @ home watching the Taiwan Serial - Legend of Speed. If I've new pictures or new event, I'll sure be here to post. Heh...
Been watching the serial since this morning, had an superb early nite meeting with Mr Zhou therefore I woke up superb early this morning too... Hmm.. @ ard 7+ bah. Heh... Fed my precious Koyuki, think he missed his dinner last nite as I slept too early. Sorrie Baby~ But this morning my toopig Boy, refuse to eat even he's having slight prob with his tummy, vomitted acid juices out but yet refuses to eat. Ding Dong~ Ignore him lah... who ask him so notti. Hmph...
Btw, I watch my serial liao. Heh..
~Ciaoz~Have a nice day~
Here's some funny pics.. Heh...
~Roar~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~I wan dat biscuit~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~SpongeBob????~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com