2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*DiNg DoNg DeAriE*~*


Sunday, April 17, 2005

*~*DiNg DoNg DeAriE*~*

*~*hMpHzZz*~*
How nice of him, trying to wake me up with Koyuki. But sadly, his plan was not successful. Heh... And thankx to my Koyuki, I guess I was scratched by him while he's jumping ard my head while I was sleeping. It's alreadi so late. Guess my Dearie still wanna go out bah. Therefore I msg my fren to ask where she is and if there's any event tonight. And there is.. Heh...
Took some pics when I tabao some food from ECP's McDonald's.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happen to be 1 of the cars are my fren's fren. Heh.. So coincidence.
Went Changi Beach.... hang ard, back to Changi V's 7-11 for a drink n head back home... Nuttin much nite but we went to meet too late oso. Heh... It was almost 2.30 a.m. Head for home @ ard 4+ - 5 a.m.
~Tired... Gonna slp...Ciaoz~
Btw for 14th April's Entry, guess you guys have to move to World of Koyuki, as it's his Day. Heh... Walked him that day during my rest period and he had a great time. Heh...