2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*NuTtIn BeTa 2 Do Me*~*


Monday, April 18, 2005

*~*NuTtIn BeTa 2 Do Me*~*

*~*yAwNzZzZz*~*

Morning everyone... Lolx... It's afternoon sorrie. Heh.... Got myself ready, actually wanna go pet shop gai gai but then end up no time.. coz my Dearie went to sleep when I'm already ready waiting for him to get ready. Dat's superb nice of him.

Wake him up, n went to TM instead. Didnt take any pics there but took lotsa pics while waiting for Dearie. Heh.... Went Levis again & again disappointed. Really sadz... Walked ard... & Century Sq really changed alot & lotsa renovations in these both shopping centres. My Dearie's worried that I'm not eating my dinner as I was having my gastric. But really no idea wat to eat. Therefore.. I went home empty stomach. Heh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heh... Those are the pics I took b4 going out 2 TM. And there are some with Dearie but he dun find it nice therefore I didnt post. Heh... Secret...

Went to ECP to meet my fren, after such a long period of time, finally get to meet again. Heh...My doggy kakis.. Who own 3 huskys. Heh... All of them are so cute. Miss them. Heh... They brought one of their pups out which is now 2 ½ months. They grow really fast. Had my 'dinner', Double Fillet O Fish Meal. Heh... cant finish my burger, passed to my Dearie. Heh... He sacrifies again... Chat our nite away... And they must go back soon as their other precious are @ home. Head home ard 3+a.m. Did my nails, wanna french manicure but unsuccessful attempt & I gave up coz I hate the waiting time for the polish to dry. And finally watching Legend of Speed... the ending SUX BIG TIME. There's no proper ending... Waste my time.

Haven upload the new pics. Therefore got to wait ah. Heh...

Been editing the pics so as to post them therefore until now then it's this entry's turn. Heh... Later on got to update Koyuki's. Sob... as I'm getting stone stone liao... Cant really think & my brain is really working slow.

Btw, I guess I'm gonna K.O. liao. Heh... Morning to those who are still working or studying and Nitez to those who are like me, a nite kitty cat. Heh..

~Ciaoz~