2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Woke Up SuPeRb EaRly*~*


Saturday, April 16, 2005

*~*Woke Up SuPeRb EaRly*~*

*~*yAwNzZzZz*~*
OMG~!~ Woken up by my Dearie only after 2 hrs of sleep coz of this customer wanna get the set b4 12pm today. Sadz.... Woken up by 9a.m., get myself ready while my Dearie back @ sleep... ARGH~!~
Sent the set by 10.30 a.m., and went Bugis for Breakfast. Heh... Shop ard b4 we've decided where to eat. Both of us had Yong Tau Fu... But I ate only the 7 pieces without noodle - hungry but no appetite. Continue shopping ard after our food. Went to the Toy Department of Seiyu bought a cute Simba for koyuki, tried my luck in Levis again, and Nope... the shorts is not wat I wanted. Dearie's tired... But i'm not done with my shopping yet, but no choice.. Heh... Back @ home...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saw this REAL BIG RING... at this jewellery shop(cant remember the name) Lolx... More clocks for GH's viewing purposes. Heh....
~Ciaoz, Gonna haf my meeting liao.. if not my Dearie gonna complain wat if I get sick. Heh... See if tonight's going out. But guess most probably. But I must haf my goody sleep first. Heh...