2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Dearie's Back*~*Yeah!!


Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*~*Dearie's Back*~*Yeah!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com*~*sMiLeZ*~*Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com*~*My Dearest Baobei is back*~*
I was thinking he might be back late like ard 12am, but surprisingly, he's back ard 8.45pm. So Happy~~ Lucky I had my bath once I woke up, so he can smell me Xiang Xiang~ Hehe... He came back when I was juz abt to bring Snow for a walk, I wanna rush to him n hug him but his parents ard lah.. Pai seh! Heh... I juz tell him I'm walking Snow, come back in awhile (sMiLiNg aWaY). When I was walking back, saw Dearie outside. *~*sMiLeZ*~* He came out to look for me. So happy... The little boy's oso very happy. Running ard like a little crazy boy. Heh... So kawaii!!! Got back, and today's the maid's birthday... sing song cut cake together. Heh... She was very delighted n overjoy. Glad to see her like dat. She's really a very nice gal... Actually b4 the cut-cake session, my little boy ran upstairs n I follow behind so as to get cold cold water for him after the walk. My Dearie came up too. *~*gRiNz*~* I wanna HugZ HugZ.... Cuddle Cuddle abit... and down we go. Heh... After dat, my Dearie wanna come up to rest and eat his black pepper chicken. I was very full but the black pepper chicken really smells gd... didnt get to eat oso. My Dearie finished it all. Heh... Brought out my Dear's prezzie together wif a small little letter from me. He was smiling away, must be wondering wat izzit. I juz pass it to him, and he happily received it and start opening, he's happy with the prezzie and like it... *~*pHeW*~* Afraid he doesn't like it. Sorrie Dear... Not really branded. I shift his things from the old wallet to the new one. But sadly the Lovegetty (laminated one) cannot fit in. Sob Sob.... Think gonna go developed some day so can put inside the wallet. Heh... I bought him the Bday Bear too... and some tibits for him which he said is nice and I bought him a BIG packet for him Lolx... the Hello Panda... Oishi~!~*~*sLuRpZ*~*
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com*~*Aishiteru, Anata!!!*~*Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gonna bring my Dearie to cut his hair for tml's Seminar. Wondering where to bring him to cut. My usual salon or to his normal barber?? I'm excited oso, heh... coz can use my new bag. I intend to send another cashflow gameset tml.. eh... I mean later in the afternoon or something. Heh... Den bring my Anata for his hair cut. Wondering can shun bian go shopping anot. Lolx...
I showed him my shopping results, he didnt really bother abt the clothings i showed him.. So sad... But he saw the bags, he like them both. Say nice.. Heh... I was abit pai seh.. coz I didnt spend very little oso. But luckily he didnt blow his top @ me. He's such a wonderful person (only @ times but he's oways making the effort to be 1 great Dearie). Aishiteru!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I juz started to think.... My shopping style is so different from last time... I tend to see the one I like, den follow by the price den walk ard first b4 I settle for it. Probably I'm in the process of becoming an Obasan liao. Sobz... I used to shop like nobody's business... I like I juz straight away take. Not really bothered abt the $$ at most cant buy other things only. But now, I seem to see ard, and if other places cant find, and I really like the item, den I'll den buy the thing unless it's left with 1 piece or 2 den I'll walk ard the shopping area n think den I consider for ages b4 I decide. Heh... OMG~!~ Like old Obasan already. How???? Although I start to noe that money isnt that ez to earn, but I tend to juz Image hosted by Photobucket.com to pamper myself by buying things n yummy food for myself, and of coz I love to pamper both my boys too. I dun like to torture myself, either my Anata n Snow. Argh.... I must really start to learn how to save.. juz like my Dearie. But... I WANNA GO FOR ANOTHER SHOPPING SPREE.... I still have items I haven get to buy.. My Slippers, Skirt... wat else... cant think of any at the moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDearie... Can I??? *~*sMiLeZ*~*

Hmm... must be wondering why am I blogging at such a tyme now rite??? I cant get back to slp... Was dreaming abt DOLLS... OMG~!~ So scary... Dun wish to dream abt it. Probably I'm watching the Doll Anime (Rozen Maiden) quite nice. I cant imagine I can get to slp so early as I woke up only at abt 6.30pm. but slp only early in the morning ard 10 as I cant get to slp at nite without my Dearie. I slp together with my Dearie at ard 11+pm and I can fall into my LaLa Land in mins... Must be slping in my Dearie's arms... So warm n nice~~~
He's still slping now... And since I cant get to slp, I start blogging with my excitement. Heh... Guess I'm done with this... I wanna watch my Rozen Maiden already...
*~*Be Different~!~*~*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anata.... Where's my Kizzy Kizzy????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com