2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Movie Time*~*


Thursday, March 17, 2005

*~*Movie Time*~*

YooHoo...~!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Start work even there's no slp thru the nite. No choice. Heh... As usual, check email, make phone calls. And out I go. Sent game sets and post mails.
Back to TAMPINES MALL... yeah... finally get to watch movies. Heh... Bought tix for "Son of the Mask "and window shop ard TM. Nuttin much but yet can entertain me for hours b4 the movies. The queue for the tix were super long. But it's not that slow after all. Alot of pple, it was crowded with kids and teenagers, guess it's holiday. Magic show going on in TM square. Lotsa toys. Heh... Clothings that are cheap but yet it sux.

Time for show and yet I fell aslp while waiting for it to start(during commercial time). Therefore I missed abit of the front. Forced myself to wake up to start watching the show if not I'm gonna waste $$ for the movie. If i'm gonna missed this show, izzit that it's gonna mean that I've no fate with movies as I was forced to miss the show the previous time after I've booked the tix for Constantine. S$13.00 leh.. although not alot but it feels wasted.

But eventually I oso get to watch Constantine I've missed, with my gerfren, GH. Heh... It was her to initiate to go for movies and I guess it's time to go out with her as it's been ages eversince I went out with her already. Time to catch up abit. Heh... She's such a great fren... since we were in primary sch. And she's gonna leave for Aust during Jul for further studies. Wish you all the Best and do take care of yourself Gal.(Early notice) Heh...

tIrEd...tIrEd...tIrEd...tIrEd...tIrEd...~!~

Ciaoz~!~ See ya ard~!~