2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Lotsa of Outings*~*


Saturday, March 26, 2005

*~*Lotsa of Outings*~*

*~*Oinky Oinkx Oinkx*~*
Haven been updating much of an entry lately. Heh... Coz had been updating pictures, music, tagboard for this webby and my Koyuki's. Heh...
So how do ya guys think abt my designs? I noe it's kinda sucky as it's not abit nice compared to the others. Nowadays, lotsa pple do alot nice designs for their blogs. Very unique. Heh...
Been out late @ nite lately with my Dearie's frens. Out for the so-call rounding. Heh... Going ard seeing cars. Lotsa nice cars out there. There are more n more pple are driving, and those so-call racing cars' design, especially those young guys. Guess it's to attract gals Lolx.. Nah... juz joking. Aniwae driving is really convenient. And once you are used to driving, you'll become handicapped if you are not driving, even juz a day or even few hours. But I'm kinda lazy to travel all the way there juz to learn that 80 mins of practical lesson. Therefore my license is being delayed and delays for like 3 whole years. Lolx... And $$ is being deducted every 6 mths for being a student of the driving centre. Dat's sad. Imagine how much I've wasted. Really it's time for me to learn driving. So i can drive ard and avoid the hot sun out there. Heh... As I hate to walk under the Scorhing Hot Sun out there and are already sweating when you juz met ur fren at the meeting point. That's irritating.
Haven you guys visited my Koyuki's blog. My cute little Koyuki. Forever wanna go out when it's abt time. Will try his luck by walking ard the door and look at you smiling, and hoping that we will bring him out. He's a wonderful little fella.
Hmm.... It's kinda early already... time for dReAmLaNd's meeting. Gonna wash-up & time for La La Land. Heh... So you guys haf a nice day ahead. Will see ya ard again. Heh...
~CiAoZ~NiTeZ~mUaCkX~