2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*DiNnEr @ ChEn Fu Ji*~*


Saturday, April 09, 2005

*~*DiNnEr @ ChEn Fu Ji*~*

~HaRrRrLoOoOwW~
Been slping the whole day until it's time for me to head for my dinner with my family. It's my sis's 2nd gal's full month. Heh... Named Ariel.
That's Little Ariel, and the other is me carrying my little niece.
Taken on the day she was born. 9th March 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Went to Riverside Point's Chen Fu Ji for dinner. Food there is not bad. Heh... Walked ard after dinner but there's nuttin much. But saw Clarke Quay's new look, it's totally different. And I've lost the position of Boat Quay no idea where it is. Heh... Clarke Quay looks so much more lively, and there's alot of Ang Mo. Heh... Saw this pub Hooters, woOooo... the gals are wearing so damn skimpy. But I guess that's the another way of attracting customers. Heh.. Guys like wat. Lolx..
Saw this bungy jump thingy. Look so scary~ I wont wanna sit in that ride. Heh... Took some pics of it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bored... Find something else to do. Got to slp early as tml there's a dog show @ Expo. Heh.. Excited.. To view about the dog show, I will update it in Koyuki's Bloggy. Heh... Will try to update asap after tml's event. Heh... Enjoy your day~