2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Another Slpless Nitez*~*


Thursday, March 17, 2005

*~*Another Slpless Nitez*~*

*~*YaWnZ*~*

Another nite's past and a new day had arrived, sitting at the computer watching Anime. Went for a quick tibits shopping last nite. Didnt buy much as there's no time. Had my only meal which is Spaghetti that i had to cook myself and both my boys only at ard 11pm.

Haven been exploring the program to upload pics. Therefore I still haf no idea how to upload. Hehe.. sorrie guys(As if there's anione reading my blog.. Lolx...).

I was not really myself last nite as I was lazing ard really doing nuttin. Lying down... looking ard the living room, making toopig noises, seeing my darling packing the stationery, seeing my little boy walking ard the house, while I start to mess ard with the torch light, goes On & Off, shining ard the house and my silly boy went chasing it. It looks fun, therefore me started playing with my little boy with the torch light while i'm still lying down. It's kinda toopig but it's really too bored n the weather is really hot even at nite. Haiz... That's the typical singapore's weather.

Back in the room, had a great bath, n wat I did next? Erm... lying on the bed trying to slp. Den.... getting out of the bed to watch anime since my transport to Mr Zhou is not here yet.

Haven been really safe ard Jay's area, as there was a robbery and suspected that they are still doing it but not sure successful anot. Coz been caught like twice. I get to see strangers sitting ard the playground area in the middle of the night while i walk my little boy. That's scary. Adviced by my Neighbour that I should call the police when I see strangers sitting ard the area, but sadly I didnt bring my hp along last nite. Heh.. Therefore I didnt call, surprisingly, I get to see a patrol police car bypass n thought they are just useless bums, juz patrol the main lane but not into the small lanes, But I was wrong, they actually went in n approach the stranger who was sitting there alone playing wif his hp. Hehe.... Phew~!~

Air con was so noisy that I was asked to switched off and no air circulation, on the only pathetic fan blowing me @ 1st but someone complained HOT~!~ and there goes my fan. Hehe.. Nvm, I juz turned it back to me while that someone is soundly aslp. Hehe... Cheeky me!

Haiz.. kinda boring. My big Jay had been saying:"Let's go for movies... Hitch or Son of the Mask.." But his timing was oways so out of the way... It's like 10pm den somemore it's weekdays therefore no midnight shows. And that sux... Coz it made me feel like going for movie so much. Therefore, I looked up the time for GV for todays. Lolx... Hope we can actually go for movies finally. As we haven been to movies for ages. Actually I myself feel like watching Son of the Mask more. Heh...

Had specially made the 2 special dishes for my little boy which used up 5 hrs of preparing n cooking in the HOT & OILY kitchen. Bought the ingredients on purpose on Monday nite so I could do it by Tues. No idea why I haf to do it on Tues but somehow I ended up staying up on Monday thinking how fun it's gonna be. And made it on Tues. Stayed in the kitchen for hours, messing up the kitchen making the dishes. But the results arent that good, but did get compliments for the dishes. Coz I felt that it's not that gd afterall. But luckily my boy like it. Hehe... That's great.. If not my first time of cooking for my little boy will be wasted somehow.

Oh my my~!~ I didnt noe that I've alreadi typed so much.. It must be boring. Hehe... Therefore Ciaoz~!~ Btw, i guess my gastrics coming back... Haven eat anithing since last meal. So Ciaoz~!~ Cya ard~!~

Hope to be able to post pics by the next time.

*~*Ciaoz!!*~*