2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Virgin Blog in Blogspot*~*


Tuesday, March 15, 2005

*~*Virgin Blog in Blogspot*~*

YooHoo~!~Welcome Welcome~!~

Cant think of ani name therefore I use the name that I intend to name my the other Spitz that's gonna come into my life some time later. Hehe...

Hmm... a little intro about me.
I'm a erm... girl or lady? Eh.. Anione lah hor. Whose turning 21 this year. But yet still so childish in a way. Who loves her dog so much that pple said I treat him like my son. Actually that's my thinking. Heh... He's my precious little one.

Now it's my little boy's turn.
He's named Snowie with lotsa nicknames such as Snow, Boy Boy, Fat Bum, Notti Boy. He's now 1 year 6 mths. That's so fast. We got him on 2nd Feb 2004.

Hmm... Haven been blogging since erm.... July 2004. Was using an unfrenly user program. Or should I say it's too difficult for me to use. Heh... I'm too dumb liao. Aniwae, I'm not sure is this gonna be my blog or my boy's blog. Coz.. I seem to love talking about my Yuki(Snowie). As I was too bored staying at home doing nuttin, therefore I intend to start another Blog Acct for me and my little boy. Created this account on the 12th March 2005. But end up thinking wat to drop in here n delay till now. Hey... aniwae I juz remember that I was packing Snow's treats. Therefore will be right back to continue this new blog of mine.

Hey~!~ I'm back. Heh... After packing his treats, I intend to buy a big container to put all his new treat biscuits coz I asked my fren to help me buy 4 kg of it. Heh... That's a lot. Coz I think biscuit is much beta den those treats with meat based. He's now on strike. No idea why, probably he's sick of his food already. But the new item i added was not too long ago and he starts to get sick of it. Haiz.. He's such a SuPeR dUpEr cHoOsY EaTeR. Juz like me somehow. Hehe... He's lying right beside his bowl on the bed slping. He's such a NoTtI BoY~!~

My sis, gave birth on the 9th March 2005, n Snowie juz turned 1 years n 6 mths on the same day. Heh.. Very cute little gal. Look so fragile n cute. Heh...

Love to post lotsa pics. Probably this will become a pholog somehow. Heh... But got to wait till I learn how to post pics in this blog den you guys will get to enjoy the pics that I'm gonna post. Heh...
Have a Nice Day~!~