2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*My Days without You*~*


Tuesday, September 20, 2005

*~*My Days without You*~*

Today is only Tuesday... But soon will be Wednesday and again Friday. Hehe... Comforting myself. Sob....
It's the 2nd week not having you ard during my weekdays. Sob... I know it cant be helped but then no choice. I've to bear with it. It's part of Singaporean Guys' life. For the 1st week, I kept myself bz wif something, like slping lah, Lol... out shopping lah, stay at hm, watch show, went out with my fren n glad she kept me company for a day. Went Sim Lim shop for an hour or so n left for Bugis Street den erm... to Orchard. Keke... Went to walk ard at Heeren, den head for Far East Shopping for a pool session. Spend hours outside. And my fren kept me company thru the nite as she stayed over. Keke... Thankx pal! On Thurs, got my HP iPAQ finally, tot only Friday den can collect. Should haf called up earlier to check. Lol.. Den I'll have more time to play with my toy. Keke... Got games installed in it, changed wallpaper to my Dearie n Me of coz... Hehe... Wat else??Hmm... Now trying to get it to be able to surf wireless. Lol...
Haiz.. my life without you is really feels empty & lonely. But luckily, have our son to company me. Our baby precious boy! With him ard, although cant fully filled my heart, but it's enough.
I juz miss you alot Dear...
I'm kinda lost. No idea wat to type liao. Haiz....
~Dearie and I wif his Baobei Celica~
(Taken on the day b4 he got enlisted, Sob!!!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's pictures of Ariel (my youngest niece), Cool Snowie, Fruit Lookalike Mooncake, The Golden Man in Orchard's Underpass, Interesting Mouspad(which my Dearie bought for me when he booked out during the weekend), BIG BIG Lantern @ Bugis Street!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Enlistment Day~
*Cry*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After long 4 days, finally it's Friday and Dear's booking out. Was kinda disappointed coz he said not sure can come out anot. But then I still went to pick him up. Luckily, he can come out afterall. He's juz not confirm. Keke... Met up with his parents over there and wait together. Reached there @ 6pm but only 7+pm den get to see him marching out. Seeing his new hairstyle, still get to recognize him. He was afraid that I cant recognise him. But he's my precious Dear, how can I not recognize him. He's so happy to see us picking him up oso. Keke... and soon it was Sunday already. He need to book in again. Sadz... Had a wonderful weekend. Come to think of it again, my tears start to flow down again. I'm too attached to him already. Haiz... Not having him ard me is juz so hard. Haiz...
~Here's some pictures we took when he's out~
That's me in the car with his parents while waiting for Dear... It was still early...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear... Thank you very much. You've made my weekend real wonderful. I juz love you so much. *muackx* I really miss you alot... Hope Friday's here again.