2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*The Days with you around me*~*


Monday, September 12, 2005

*~*The Days with you around me*~*

~Entry for 2nd September 2005~
I've practically forgotten wat I've typed in. Sob...
Hmm... Let me see.. Wat's in the pictures???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heading of the Pic: Took it when we were on the way to.... Hmm... Cant remember. Maybe my place bah. Haha... Den saw it so beautiful so took it with my hp. Keke...
1st pic: Dat's me with my wonderful Dearie.
2nd pic: That's my god-sis, Crystal and my little boy. Haha...
3rd pic: That's Joanne and my little boy. He's pple favourite. Lol
4th pic: Hmmm I shan't talk about the pics which u'll juz understand by seeing. So I'll move on. Lol....
7th pic: That's my KNEE!!! Clumsy me! Hit onto the reeling at the side of the road while crossing over to join my Dearie to buy ice-cream @ Seletar. Sob.. That hurts. It took more den a week to heal. Sob...
Then the rest I shan't comment. Lol!!! Hmm... Sob... Today's a sad day for me. Very sad day!!!!!