2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Sony T200 in my HANDS & my Lasik Surgery*~*


Thursday, September 27, 2007

*~*Sony T200 in my HANDS & my Lasik Surgery*~*

Heh... Seen my previous post? I mentioned that I would like to own this gorgeous T200 (Red / Rouge) .

NOW... I OWN IT. Keke... It's simply... gorgeous but.. I need a beta looking pouch and a lanyard. Probably a red one too. LOL... Thinking of doing the glitters accessories for my camera. Keke...

Simply loves to get accessories for my things.

Oh yeah... Did I mentioned that I've undergone my Lasik Surgery? Oh I probably not, coz I was restricting myself from using the computer for too long. Therefore I didnt blog about it.

I went for my surgery in a very tight schedule probably not really considered tight but last min schedule. Kaka... Suddenly, I booked the Eye Evaluation Test on Thursday (13th September 2007) and pre-booked my surgery on the following day - Friday (14th September 2007). And I had my surgery on the Friday. During the waiting time before the surgery, I was kinda nervous, and I wasn't wearing my specs in the waiting room. After an hr waiting, finally it's my turn and I was really excited yet nervous about it. Seeing all the equipments, laying down on the seat and putting me under the big big laser equipment, GOSH... that's so scary. But the total surgery time is quite fast, but scary to me during the surgery, imagine you can witness what's touching your eyes. *faint* Lucky I was brave enough... hehe... got to be. He taped my lashes with some really sticky tape and clamp my eyes open with the special equipment and started with it. Goodness.... I was so scared... as I'm alone inside with the doctor and the nurses. Special Eye Solution was dripped into my eyes and the surgery started. He put this equipment on my eye which holds my cornea in position, pressing onto my eyes and another equipment to create the flap (which cuts a thin layer on my cornea) during that, I couldn't see anything and worried that my eye will move but luckily it didnt. After that, I can see again, and the laser was set and started to laser on my eye whereby I must focus on this blinking red light. Placed back the flap, cleaned my eyes with a cloth thingy before moving to the other eye. Repeated the same procedure and I'm done. Went to sit at one of the seat with another equipment with really bright light, started tearing upon the bright light shone on my eyes. And I'm fully done, out of the surgery room. Unable to see real clearly but the vision is not as bad as before. Feeling excited, in the car, i can see the no. plate of the car in front. Cool... Last time, even u're a long ruler away from me, your face will be blur already.
Got home only at abt 6pm, took the slping pill provided and went to slp, ate my dinner late at ard 11pm. Gosh... After that, got back to slp till next morning. Eyes are much more comfortable now, not as droppy feeling for my eye lids. Can see beta today althought it's still abit cloudy which is normal.

Now I can go without glasses already. Not really used to it yet as I've been wearing glasses and lens for years. It's hard to change a habit overnight. Especially when there's a need to me to wear my glasses before I can see anything. And now, I go to bed feeling weird as I feel that I forget to take out my lens. Keke... But slowly getting used to it and opening my eyes and able to see the time on the clock hanging on the wall. The feeling is kinda FREE... LOL... coz I do not need to depend on my glasses and contact lens already. But now... I cant put on eye make up or probably can but afraid that it might get into my eyes therefore I've to stop eye make up for a few mths I guess.
Today, it's almost 2 weeks after my surgery, the cloudiness juz subside, so my vision is clearer as compare to the first few days. I got used to the cloudiness until recently feel that.. hmm.. abit different. Keke... I can stay on the computer abit longer, but prefably not too long, as my eyes will feel the ache. During teh recovery period, got to be very careful with the eyes, no water, no make up. Coz water contains bacteria so, have to avoid water going into the eyes, which is the most troublesome when you wash your face with facial wash. I used the wet cloth to wipe away the facial wash and making sure that it's clean. Have to drip the antibiotic eye drops for 10 days and have to drip Refresh Plus on n off to make sure your eyes are moist. Heard that the side effects might be very dry eyes, but lucikly it didnt happen to me. It's not as dry as pple told me. Glad that I went thru the Lasik.. and it's affordable price. To find out more, visit: www.lsc.sg
Ok... guess I'll stop here as my eyes aching already. Keke... See ya.