2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Peaceful*~*


Saturday, June 18, 2005

*~*Peaceful*~*

Wat a peaceful day today~!~
Probably due to the music I'm playing bah. Hehe... Very sentimental feeling. My mood for the day get affected by the music easily. I feel so loving n wanna haf a sentimental time with my Dearie. But he's not ard. Heh... He's off to the office.
Again still haf been playing RO lately, but now certain things were changed in the server, therefore I've no mood to play alone too. Was surfing thru Friendster, saw this really kawaii gal from Japan. She's alreadi 23 but yet she looks as though she's only 15. Oh my~!~ I wan those looks too. Lol... I wanna look young. Who doesn't, rite? Hehe... Really envy those who have cute looks n look young. Haiz... Turning 21 in mths. Wondering wat will be happening that day. Hope Dearie can be with me. It's my special day, aren't it?
My dearest fren, GH, she's gonna leave for Australia soon. Gonna miss her. She'll be away for a year, but I guess she'll come back during her hols. Hope she'll find great frens there and nuttin nasty's gonna happen there coz she's so far away from home and gonna be alone in a new land. Must be careful ok???
Hmm... No idea wat to type in. Haven been taking pics. Wanna take some soon. Heh... I think I'll juz go bath n wait for Dearie to come back.
Ciaoz~!~