2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Healthier Days*~*


Monday, August 25, 2008

*~*Healthier Days*~*

I've been sleeping early (as compared to last time) and waking up early. It's like slping at latest 12am and waking up between 7 - 9am. What a healthier lifestyle I'm having. Kinda weird that I can actually get up.

On days like that, once I'm awake, I'll spend hours on my computer unless I need to go out. I will do household chores. Surprisingly that I will actually do house chores and not just sit at the computer and got stuck there. Time pass really fast when I'm at the computer, not knowing what the hell am I doing, can be surfing net, blogging, youtubing, checking email constantly, watching animes/movies/serials. So many things that you can do with a computer. Life without it is really as close as nothing else you can do. LOL... I know can always do sports or other stuffs out there, but computer is really fun too.

Remember I went to the Brisbane's Royal Show - Ekka on 9th Aug 2008. Oh! Oppz.. I didnt mentioned about it. Shiro did. Keke... My bad! Ok! The Ekka Show is basically a yearly Fun Fair affair. It was held at RNA Grounds, very big area but it's really fun walking around it. There's lotsa food, rides, booths of games which gives attractive stuff toys. Even the Dog Show, Cattle Show!! We played some of the games and got myself 2 tiny toys which is not very nice. And after tries of the games, we didnt manage to get those big big stuff toys. *Disappointed* And Dearie cheer me up with a cute Blue Pony (imitation). Sadly there's no pink. Their stuff toys are simply cute. Their pony stuff toys are all not the original though. Keke... We had cotton candy, lime juice and some other food. We spent most of our time at the Dog Show as we were waiting for Japanese Spitz show to be on. And was informed that around 3pm will be their turn to be shown but it's not until almost 5pm that they were finally shown. Pictures can be viewed from Shiro's Blog.

We played games, window shopped around the Show Bags area until it's time for their fireworks. Their show bags are simply attractive. Just wanna buy all of them. LOL... I see alot of people got plenty of show bags but I didnt get any. Sob... Coz I only like 3 of them - Hello Kitty Set, Tinklebell Set & Winnie the Pooh Set, about $20 each bag. But when I pointed out the HK set to Dear, he was like saying cardboard leh or look fragile leh, cannot use one lah. Was really turned off. Therefore got nuttin there except for the Blue Pony which Dear named it "Lama". Don't know why either. But somehow we're stuck with that name for it. And I hug it to slp every night.

Dear made yummy food for supper telling me it's Big "Breakfast" - Bread with jam, scrambled egg & Sausages. Looks yummy! But I'm tired and gonna cut down on supper.


~Pictures taken on 9th August 2008~



~15th - 25th August 2008~

Labels: