2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*Fun Sunday with my Nieces*~*


Monday, July 07, 2008

*~*Fun Sunday with my Nieces*~*

Had a Auntie and Nieces gathering. LOL… It’s more of a day for them to have fun. Brought my Wii set over, and the kids enjoyed themselves as you can see from the video. All are engross with it. Really enjoy the day although I’m not the one having the most fun but seeing them all happy and laughing makes my day and most importantly my little boy’s with me too. And we took some pictures as I notice… I haven taken any pictures with my bro’s kids b4.

Nieces playing Wii…
~Zhi En & Zhi Hui in Action~

~Carmen's Action~


Stayed till ard 6pm as we’ve dinner appointment with Rachel & Nigel. Another meet up before we leave for Australia again. It’s really nice meeting them up again and with them, we’ll always learn new things. Heh… Had dinner at Soup Restaurant, not bad food. We chilled out at Starbucks till around 11+pm and they need to work too and I’m missing my boy already. So we went back my place to pick big fat up and headed home.

~Pictures of the Day~

After everything, we head off to chill out with Karan & RongHui at their place. Wow!!! Their rotties are getting big but they’re much more obedient now. Had fun! Shiro too. What a long day~

~Home Sweet Home~